zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... I'm playing on the love route (sorry I can't handle the ntr route) and...

please please please please please tell me Mirphys doesn't die forever :cry::cry::cry:
tell me there will be a way to save her :cry::cry:
POWER OF PURE LOVE I SUMMON YOU :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: something... anything... :cry:
she is my favorite character so... :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: elektronik909

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So... I'm playing on the love route (sorry I can't handle the ntr route) and...

please please please please please tell me Mirphys doesn't die forever :cry::cry::cry:
tell me there will be a way to save her :cry::cry:
POWER OF PURE LOVE I SUMMON YOU :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: something... anything... :cry:
she is my favorite character so... :cry:
She didn't die. Just needs a long sleep to replenish. Jack will have to solve his mess without help for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zh

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
It's been a while so any updates on this?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
This game would be great if you could go sharing path without the NTR stuff...
I would like to share with the friends without also having the boss involved.

Or alternatively a path where you accidentally freeuse the town at least or the world at most :p

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Do you remember when coz i did not get the scene where the MC landlady has sex with MC friends.
The one with the glasses in a sleepover where they watch a movie can end in a threesome with mc or only Landlady and him. And the asshole friend in the diner If i remember correctly.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
idk if this has been said before, but linux version ramps up my cpu utilization like crazy (this is just the game open, nothing else running)
1667247258939.png
at this point I'm better off running the windows version under wine :Kappa:

Reactions: QuantumDice

QuantumDice

Mar 24, 2022
This game looks awesome, but some form of fps limitation is needed. Having a vn running at 300 fps is just wasting battery time for no reason, and it's fixed by a single line of code in unity:
QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1;

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
This game would be great if you could go sharing path without the NTR stuff...
Well. This was handy to see. Was about to unignore and give this a try till I saw this. I don't mind sharing if I decide that is appropriate, I do NOT like ntr. Combine that with a prev post about no rollback and I'll just let this sit in my ignore list after all.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes