Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
I agree that full ntr is pretty lame here. It was going perfect with Aurora until they suddenly broke up, it was so random. Like last night they say how much they love each other and ready to explore "hotwife" lifestyle and then its all over after one little quarrel. Dumbes shit i've seen in this game so far. And now MC dick shrinkened i think i know whats coming... Very disapointing. :(

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019

The Spellbook [v0.19.0.5] [Naughty Games]
I'm sorry to ask this but can someone confirm if this is legit? OP is still at v0-18-5-1. thanks and sorry to the one who shared this torrent for doubting you.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
i can see a new scene added in ntr route, how to make kelly lose verginity to David ?
It's not a new scene. I don't know how since I'm not ntr fan. I assume that you will need to favor Aurora entire time. Or download gallery unlocker.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Was kind of looking forward to playing this but the beginning is kind of disappointing. Little twerps are oogling all the time when the landlady is flashing or sucking cock. Thought it would be avoidable on non-ntr routes..

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Was kind of looking forward to playing this but the beginning is kind of disappointing. Little twerps are oogling all the time when the landlady is flashing or sucking cock. Thought it would be avoidable on non-ntr routes..
What did you expected? Did you really thought that they will close their eyes and shout that she should cover herself? It's a shame that they did not react that way since it would be funny as hell.
Aside from looking they won't do anything else unless you want them to do it.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Juts played through the love route and it's a mess for sure but some scenes and animations are pretty good.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes