m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Has anyone else had this? I'm on the love route and on my Nancy (the mom/aunt) focus playthrough right after we got back from the vacation and the magic is dying I get the Aurura scene where she tells me she is pregnant when I at no point have had sex with her in that playthrough and that scene locks me on her path after the final scene with the fairy. Is this a known bug or am I just unlucky?

• Wow
Reactions: xapican

Pinky91

Mar 29, 2021
Has anyone else had this? I'm on the love route and on my Nancy (the mom/aunt) focus playthrough right after we got back from the vacation and the magic is dying I get the Aurura scene where she tells me she is pregnant when I at no point have had sex with her in that playthrough and that scene locks me on her path after the final scene with the fairy. Is this a known bug or am I just unlucky?
It seems its a BUG , on the fly back from vacation you must choose Aurura to go after MC and choose Sex to get her Pregnant

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Why can I never find the saves from previous versions when I download the new game? I have to redo the game every new version

Reactions: CptComa

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSpellbook-0.19.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes