Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
step-by-step instructions here are just as sucky as the game itself ... it’s not panatized what should be chosen where and what will be the consequences of the choice .. complete horseradish

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird update, 2 paths gf let's mc fuck her on both holes (finally she let mc take her v-card) and after that roomie tells to mc that she loves him and on 3rd (gf's friend preggo) gf gets angry even it was she who initiated 3some (with help of mc's powers but she doesn't know it), maybe she wanted to be 1st to carry his baby.

Reactions: Darkaura

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this update had so much spelling errors that reporting each would take longer than to finish update so testers didn't do their job.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
this update had so much spelling errors that reporting each would take longer than to finish update so testers didn't do their job.
This comment has so many grammar errors that reporting each would take longer than writing this response. The proofreaders didn't do their job. :ROFLMAO:

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. Yes, this update was filled with spelling and grammar errors, it really took me out of the game, OTOH, it is hilarious if a post calling out this type of mistakes is riddled with errors itself.

However, it is not just the errors, the writing itself is very poorly edited and if you made Nancy and Aria MCs mother and sister, that's not acknowledged at all during the Halloween Party scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: numanumani

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
why is that i choose the ntr route,but the mc still get all the love and sex from the girls?
how ? why ?
I don't like this mc,he didn't deserve all the girls, especial aorula my favourite one.she is fall in down with such a jerk who just deserve jerk off,when i see him smile i'd like to punch his face.
sorry by the angry words,just feel like got fool,that i choose ntr but it wasn't.
still it is a great game

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
why is that i choose the ntr route,but the mc still get all the love and sex from the girls?
how ? why ?
I don't like this mc,he didn't deserve all the girls, especial aorula my favourite one.she is fall in down with suck a jerk who just deserve jerk off,when i see him smile i'd like punch in his face.
sorry by the angry words,just feel like got fool,that i choose ntr but it wasn't.
still it is a great game in front half.
You have 2 Dark paths one is that you achieved and one is well, a bit the feeling of a Blind Tomcat you won't see a pussy
all depends from the choice you make In the Office when you see your mom with her boss, but it is explained in the tread at some point,
Look over here will quote cold_arctus :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-18-5-1-naughtygames.21682/post-3586449

Last edited:

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
after i played both ntr route,i have to say,great love story,and i truely love aurola,but there is none real ntr.
u don't feel ntr in both ntr route.
there was a beatiful girl in tokyo for a monment,conected to nothing and never showed up again,it this game completed?
why the little demon have to go?she is cute i like her

Last edited:

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
You have 2 Dark paths one is that you achieved and one is well, a bit the feeling of a Blind Tomcat you won't see a pussy
all depends from the choice you make In the Office when you see your mom with her boss, but it is explained in the tread at some point,
Look over here will quote cold_arctus :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-18-5-1-naughtygames.21682/post-3586449
thanks for the headsup,didn't realize that option world lead to another ntr route.it's unusual

Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was a beatiful girl in tokyo for a monment,conected to nothing and never showed up again,it this game completed?
why the little demon have to go?she is cute i like her
what girl?

doubt this will be completed for some months w/o timejumps.

what demon? if you mean mc's helper then at least on love/lust path she's a fairy.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
what girl?

doubt this will be completed for some months w/o timejumps.

what demon? if you mean mc's helper then at least on love/lust path she's a fairy.
demon,fairy, Potato Potahto,doesn't matter,buy she die in the end of all ruote,sad.

and the girl i mentioned,just showed up in a faw moment.but conect to nothing

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and cxx
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes