cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone compress it to andriod
not possible since would need to do conversion from unity to renpy and dev of unity version would put halt on conversion very quickly.

is there a walkthough
not since is locked on either path.

is there any compressed version? the file is too big to download from MEGA
can't compress unity that easily, you can use installer from dev's patreon which dls and installs everything on your comp. this version is free from E.T. call home etc.

PLEASE a MAC compression of 19~~ :)
once again (and sadly not last time) not possible.

Is there an emulator so that I can rum it on my android device
not that we know.

So, unlocker "For Version 0.19.5.1 Public"
Released version is 19.0.0 (public?)
Please someone explain the difference
dev free version is bit behind on official installed version.

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For the dev: Please consider using some compression when packing this game, thanks... :)
Download the client from dev's Patreon page which has an auto-update function and no longer bother about compression.

There are free torrent clients on dev's Patreon page as well.

Reactions: xapican

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
FUCK
The only girl i REALLY loved has been Merphys

This update REALLY got me emotional, which usually never happens.
To be honest, i only experienced such emotions one time before (with "Acting Lessons" / fire).

As the story isn't finished, and there seems to be another fairy, i still may hope for the best (even i guess it will not happen)

Overall REALLY feel depressed and sad now :cry:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
FUCK
The only girl i REALLY loved has been Merphys

This update REALLY got me emotional, which usually never happens.
To be honest, i only experienced such emotions one time before (with "Acting Lessons" / fire).

As the story isn't finished, and there seems to be another fairy, i still may hope for the best (even i guess it will not happen)

Overall REALLY feel depressed and sad now :cry:
Same here.... I wanted Mirphys to stay with us.... That farewell scene made me all emotional...

And since there's no walkthrough available, I don't know if there's a path where we can be with her only...

Reactions: Jenzi800

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver and CrazyRabbit have faith Brazilian Telenovelas are quite superior to the others Iam shure there will be a few more inexpected turns in the Story....
your word in Gods ear ... hard to stay calm for now.

Just i think to remember that they are working on the endings - and next game is already planned.
So i just guess there will be not that much time to add a twist - still i hope as the mysterious woman at the end of recent update seems to be involved with Mirphys somehow - maybe she can help? who knows?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As far as I remeber Mirphis said she desapears as Love Fairy, *and that she was banished into the book till someone set her free, ....so Yeah

Edit:* at the begining, i mean the scene where she takes form in MC room

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hyperserver and CrazyRabbit have faith Brazilian Telenovelas are quite superior to the others Iam shure there will be a few more inexpected turns in the Story....
your word in Gods ear ... hard to stay calm for now.

Just i think to remember that they are working on the endings - and next game is already planned.
So i just guess there will be not that much time to add a twist - still i hope as the mysterious woman at the end of recent update seems to be involved with Mirphys somehow - maybe she can help? who knows?
As far as I remeber Mirphis said she desapears as Love Fairy, and that she was banished into the book till someone set her free, ....so Yeah
I hope you're right.... Let's hope there's a way to free her and be with her (maybe an entire path with her)
Maybe that mysterious woman looking for the book has a way of separating Mirphys from it...
I cross all my fingers :cry:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe that mysterious woman looking for the book has a way of separating Mirphys from it...
I cross all my fingers :cry:
I Suspect more that Mirphis is the Loving and caring side of that woman, and that she was the former Master of Mirphys and fucked up, so to say remeber Mirphis said it it important to choose the real Love else there will be bad consecuences

• Thinking Face

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I Suspect more that Mirphis is the Loving and caring side of that woman, and that she was the former Master of Mirphys and fucked up, so to say remeber Mirphis said it it important to choose the real Love else there will be bad consecuences
Interesting theory :unsure:
So it would be the same with Milica on the NTR paths ?
She said something elsewhere had gone wrong.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As far as I remeber Mirphis said she desapears as Love Fairy, *and that she was banished into the book till someone set her free, ....so Yeah

Edit:* at the begining, i mean the scene where she takes form in MC room
As much as i hope this is true, but honestly i doubt.
Mirphys was banned to that book - and MC set her free so that she appeared. Then Mirphys told MC that she is no longer bound to that book, but to him as her master. She even mentionned that the book is not needed anymore.
Further short before her death, MC asked her if there is any way to help her, Myrphis told him that there isn't any.
So no hope for her that way too.

BUT:
My biggest hope is based on what Myrphis did BEFORE she died. She told MC that she "had to solve some stuff" (at least i think to remember something like that.).
AND:
why to wait 1 week between the 2 last encounters? That is still a mystery for me, so all my hopes for a twist lay in this.

Even thus all in thought, i have the feeling, that she is gone forever. I try to get used to that thought, so it will not hit me that hard in the end. If i am wrong, i will be even more happy, but i guess i am right.

• Sad

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
As much as i hope this is true, but honestly i doubt.
Mirphys was banned to that book - and MC set her free so that she appeared. Then Mirphys told MC that she is no longer bound to that book, but to him as her master. She even mentionned that the book is not needed anymore.
Further short before her death, MC asked her if there is any way to help her, Myrphis told him that there isn't any.
So no hope for her that way too.

BUT:
My biggest hope is based on what Myrphis did BEFORE she died. She told MC that she "had to solve some stuff" (at least i think to remember something like that.).
AND:
why to wait 1 week between the 2 last encounters? That is still a mystery for me, so all my hopes for a twist lay in this.

Even thus all in thought, i have the feeling, that she is gone forever. I try to get used to that thought, so it will not hit me that hard in the end. If i am wrong, i will be even more happy, but i guess i am right.
There's no way to help her that she knows of ; but maybe someone else might know.
If someone tries to use the book, maybe it'll bound her back to it and resurect her or something like that
I hope you're right about the "solve some stuff" and the week of delay ; and I hope you're wrong about her being gone forever :cry:

Reactions: xapican

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Another quick question, sorry :confused:

When Mirphys goes away :)cry:) ; we got to choose our love. To me it was either Kelly, Aurora or Kelly & Aurora without asking or a choice between Kelly and Aria.
Yet I made a Nancy save and made all Nancy oriented choices ; but no Nancy choice at the end...
Someone knows which are the important choices for Nancy or is there no way to choose her ?

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes