CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I guess not because of Patreon or that is what for the next Love Update, I played a Harem oriented game and by default the choice was Aurora and Kelly, But I din't play the Aria oriented Save yet so it is a big guess,
Too bad... since Nancy is landlady by default so I was hoping Patreon would get it a pass...
So now I'm wishing for Mirphys to come back AND for a Nancy path :cry::giggle:

Thanks for the answer

Reactions: Jenzi800

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
CrazyRabbit, feel free to tease me if I'm wrong with my guess, the only ones who knows how it plays out are Jim and Rocco :ROFLMAO: and this is what makes this game so exiting.
Haha sure ; I will play my Nancy route from the beginning in the next few days, I'll tell you if I find something interesting or something hidden (like the path to a Milf's heart :D)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Download the client from dev's Patreon page which has an auto-update function and no longer bother about compression.

There are free torrent clients on dev's Patreon page as well.
To reiterate, this game has an auto-update feature which makes it a breeze to...well, update.

But now that I'm here, the last couple of updates have been no updates for me. I have four separate routes open and have run them as far as I can, but each update produces no new scenes. I even go back earlier in the timelines and they still stop at the same points. So is the 'new' material being inserted earlier in the routes?

Lastly.... CrazyRabbit I'm typing this and realizing your Artemis avatar (Kindra) is keeping a perfect beat with the song I'm listening to (Balaam by Zayin from Buddha-Lounge 6)....so I'm typing very slowly. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
But now that I'm here, the last couple of updates have been no updates for me. I have four separate routes open and have run them as far as I can, but each update produces no new scenes. I even go back earlier in the timelines and they still stop at the same points. So is the 'new' material being inserted earlier in the routes?
Your routes are on which path: Love or NTR?

v19.0.0 continues the love path while v19.5.1 the NTR path (for supporters-only via login).

Reactions: xapican

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Lastly.... CrazyRabbit I'm typing this and realizing your Artemis avatar (Kindra) is keeping a perfect beat with the song I'm listening to (Balaam by Zayin from Buddha-Lounge 6)....so I'm typing very slowly. :sneaky:
I just put the music and, on the first try, it's true :ROFLMAO:. Man, DJ KinK gets on the beat by herself ; what an artist.
Good music btw ; thanks for the discovery

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
Oh thats a bummer. Hopefully she comes back because her scene in the shower might be the best scene ever in a game haha.

Its certainly my top scene eventually beating that Nancy scene at the toilet on the Dark route.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Your routes are on which path: Love or NTR?

v19.0.0 continues the love path while v19.5.1 the NTR path (for supporters-only via login).
Both. For example: The NTR path has been stuck for some time. The MC has been cursed and Kelly is in the hospital.

Also the sharing path hasn't moved in a while. Don't know if any of that has been included in the updates.

Version shows as 0.19.5.1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FUCK
The only girl i REALLY loved has been Merphys
Same here.... I wanted Mirphys to stay with us.... That farewell scene made me all emotional...

And since there's no walkthrough available, I don't know if there's a path where we can be with her only...
most likely she's gone.

I know it's been a long time since you had that problem but I just started playing the game and I have the same one. Did you find a solution?
restart game, that should fix freezes and loops.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Can someone share Torrent link? other choices locks at 300kb/s... And is there still any problem with white screen?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone share Torrent link? other choices locks at 300kb/s... And is there still any problem with white screen?
try checking couple pages back.

I have a black screen problem after writing character name. Anyone help?
is your system language other than english? also this requires quite a bit from hardware.

How can I fix the freezing problem from the beginning?
see few posts up.

plz help. find 2 this scenes ?????
prolly ntr/love path depending on which you are.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2229082
plz help. find 2 this scenes ?????
I don't even have those in my game. So they are most likely 19.5, from what I can see 19 doesn't have anything new.
This dev has been very bad at adding new content in the last updates it's all hidden behind choices made way earlier in the game now. He's been branching way too much.
And this new save location thing making your Gallery empty every new version is also annoying.
It all adds up to, unity is a garbage engine as always. Overall this game is good, but yeah you are going to need an extensive walkthough to be able to get everything when the game is done. Since he has 2 routes, Good and Bad, but within those 2 routes there is going to be 25 routes each hidden behind different chocies that you do not know about

Last edited:

zombi15

Dec 25, 2019
How can I fix the freezing problem from the beginning?

Change language english.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes