togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hello i downloaded the Android version but i have no idea what to do with the .zip file which contains main_ game and other stuff ......so where do I add those files in the apk file

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I noticed it says "Thread Updated: 2023-03-02" this means the game was
updated/new version put out 3-2-23 right? Or does that mean something else?

Sorry if this question is dumb.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I noticed it says "Thread Updated: 2023-03-02" this means the game was
updated/new version put out 3-2-23 right? Or does that mean something else?

Sorry if this question is dumb.
Yes , the site uses the US date time convention. and no it is confusing for someone who uses other date time format.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Trying to figure out something which is why I was asking about the date listed, my PC crashed recently and lost
the spellbook game download and save files, I could swear I dowloaded earlier than 3-2-23 but I could
be mistaken.

So I have a question for anyone who has played 0.19.5.9, I will put it in the spoiler tag as not to run this
for anyone who has not played the game

My question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Is this game just about to end? How many new updates are there likely to be?

I just discovered this game, and I really like it. Especially the Nancy and Aria stories, on the love path. I even quite like the Nancy and Aria stories on the sharing path, too.

If it is just about to end, then I can't help but be disappointed, as I'd really love to see more of Nancy and Aria, especially more three-way stuff with jack. I was also sad to see Mirphies go, I liked her a lot too, and was hoping she might return.

If the game is just about to end, then I guess it's just my bad luck and timing that I am getting into it now.
The game will have about 14 endings (Half Love route, half NTR)

The current lack of updates on the recent months, just read the posts on our Patreon.

But who doesn't want go there, here a summary:
- I had to move to a new flat (feb-mach) when I released the Android Version.

- Last month my father had a heart attack.

- Today he just died from a brain stroke.

And I just live 1700km away from my family...

I'm not here to brag anything, but just try to understand what is going on. I always delivered monthly updates but some times life strikes you...

At the end of may, I gonna release the first ending of the game (Love route) and the following 2 months also will be endings for the love route so the game will have exactly 50/50 content between Love Route and NTR.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
The game will have about 14 endings (Half Love route, half NTR)

The current lack of updates on the recent months, just read the posts on our Patreon.

But who doesn't want go there, here a summary:
- I had to move to a new flat (feb-mach) when I released the Android Version.

- Last month my father had a heart attack.

- Today he just died from a brain stroke.

And I just live 1700km away from my family...

I'm not here to brag anything, but just try to understand what is going on. I always delivered monthly updates but some times life strikes you...

At the end of may, Imgonna release the first ending of the game (Love route) and the following 2 months also will be endings for the love route so the game will have exactly 50/50 content between Love Route and NTR.

I'm sorry to hear about your father przewodo, my aunt had a heart attack and a stroke 2 weeks ago and the doctors
don't think she will live past a couple of months as she is extremely ill now. If I could I would give you a big hug.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
przewodo ; grande abraço te acompanho no sentimento / strong hug and I accompany you in your feelings
from Uruguay abrazo fuerte

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes