nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
hey guys, had played this one earlier when it had like 4 chapters, because of engine was not very inclinined to replaying but finally got over the engine and played(very much liked the game just replaying or trying other paths is a hassel), so have I got the paths right -

1 - love/harem path where mc doesn't share nor do they try to get with other characters.
2 - mc corrupts nancy, ntr office scene occurs, mc decides to stop it and save her, takes her out of there (this path not yet developed)
3 - ntr, where mc does not like it and is seems to depressed for the rest of game.
3.1 - ntr ??/sharing where mc likes it, girls even though going around are considerate of him and he gets in action as well

is this right ?

4 - is the game in like in the last phase (ending ?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys, had played this one earlier when it had like 4 chapters, because of engine was not very inclinined to replaying but finally got over the engine and played(very much liked the game just replaying or trying other paths is a hassel), so have I got the paths right -

1 - love/harem path where mc doesn't share nor do they try to get with other characters.

4 - is the game in like in the last phase (ending ?)
1. yes besides 3some (mff) and groupsex.
4. yes.

Reactions: nikxxx

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020
How do i play this on android? I already download the file but there's no step-by-step instal the resource

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
oh ffs.

change os language to english, change keyboard language to english, change calendar showing dd/mm/yyyy and if still not working then forget.
Try changing browser as well. IIRC is has to be Edge set as your default browser in settings. I could be wrong on that but I know that fixed my black screen problem.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Try changing browser as well. IIRC is has to be Edge set as your default browser in settings. I could be wrong on that but I know that fixed my black screen problem.
Works fine with Firefox here.
What did you switch from before?

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone know of a gallery unlocker for the most up to date version? Only seen one for 19.5.5 not up to 19.5.9

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Is this game just about to end? How many new updates are there likely to be?

I just discovered this game, and I really like it. Especially the Nancy and Aria stories, on the love path. I even quite like the Nancy and Aria stories on the sharing path, too.

If it is just about to end, then I can't help but be disappointed, as I'd really love to see more of Nancy and Aria, especially more three-way stuff with jack. I was also sad to see Mirphies go, I liked her a lot too, and was hoping she might return.

If the game is just about to end, then I guess it's just my bad luck and timing that I am getting into it now.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
sad to be bad news bearer but this is nearing end, i'd say 2-3 updates left.
2-3 is better than 1 (which, is what I was expecting, based on other comments). Oh well, hopefully, the last updates will be big uns, with lots of Nancy/Aria action.

Thanks for answering.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes