hynibumi

Aug 21, 2022
I am having fun playing the game. Excuse me

What is the skip key and the key to go to the previous conversation?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the story of the game is cool but this game is too buggy if you press the CTRL the thing does not stop passing the text quickly and there is no way to stop, another thing is that when you are having sex with the fairy in the small form it is stuck only on it going down can't do anything after that

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hi guys, I came here to make some test about the android version!

On the first launch, the game need to download the packages OR you can download them separatelly and put it inside the game as I mention below. I can't make a 2.5gb apk.

ANDROID

This is again an atempt to port the game for android devices. Be aware that the game is big, so you will need at least 3gb of space to be enable to install and play. Also, you must have Android version 6 or higher. It was tested on a 2014 Android Tablet, Galaxy S8 and BlueStacks emulator.

Android APK ( )

The game has the same features as the PC version, with auto updates. But it only do it if internet is available, otherwise the game will work 100% offline.

You can also update the game yourself by downloading it's packages and putting them on the device's game folder: <DEVICE_STORAGE>/Android/data/net.naughtygames.thespellbook/files/

Just extract/copy this zip content to that folder. Also, your savegames will be located there inside the folder SaveGames

Android Game Files ( )

Known Issues:

- For some devices, to enter/load the game it will take some time. It will appear that is freeze, but it will work

- Some times the UI disappears. Just tap with 3 fingers on the screen that it will appear back. This is how you can hide/show the UI like PC where you do use middle mouse button or H key

Further more, I will be making some modifications so the game can have the auto skip and name the save games, once I don't have the ctrl key neither right mouse button, I will have to recode this for android.

I hope it works for those that was wishing to play it on Android devices.
Can you fix the sex scenes too as they have a black screen when doing them?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Its working well on my android.
There are some setbacks, worst case you have to restart the game once and its fixed

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes