fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
which route is best i am andriod user i will start playing this game now
It depends on what you like. If you don't want to see your woman get railed by every other dude on the block then don't go NTR route. It'll be obvious by your choices but you'll get a route defining moment at the beginning of CH 4.

Why is the gallery unlock not working on Dark path?
Worked for me.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
is there any extra ntr content in this update? feels like there hasn't been any new ntr content in like a year lol (exaggerating, i know), and we kind of lost the best part of the ntr when his gf left him

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Ah the quest to figure out which path was updated and which save file to load and if I should just give up and not do it.
Love this dev.
At least there is a gallery unlock file posted so that helped, I tried a few save files and all of them lead to dead ends.. I wonder what I misseed in my save files so the game doesn't continue for this update.

Last edited:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I added 2 saves. The first is the start of Chapter 4 and the second is the NTR route right before the new scenes.

Save location for me.
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\FungusSaves
does any one have those saves for the new game version
the game now have the saves in the game same folder and with different foramt -so it doesn't work-

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes