knightkibi

Nov 20, 2020
it's work how to fix For black screen for win11
many time this problem

change the keyboard language to ENG US

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I added 2 saves. The first is the start of Chapter 4 and the second is the NTR route right before the new scenes.

Save location for me.
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\FungusSaves
how would you look this up on a windows 11 alienware desktop computer? ive looked everywhere and everyone acts like everyone is computer literate thanks for any help

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
I would kindly ask for help, how to extract images and animations from the game? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How old is Nancy?
At first i thought she was way younger.
She acts like a milf so im not really sure
i'd say around 36-38.

how would you look this up on a windows 11 alienware desktop computer? ive looked everywhere and everyone acts like everyone is computer literate thanks for any help
appdata is by default hidden so you need to enable show hidden items,

przewodo

May 10, 2017
So you're saying when Merphys dies I should be able to pick Nancy instead of just Aria or Kelly? I can't recall a time when I didn't pick her since she's by far my favorite, but she isn't an option there. I did notice she dodged a kiss after the halloween orgy for some reason. Thought that was odd but is it over with her at that point? I obviously fucked up somewhere if so.
Yes... this choice will be enabled if you had picked Nancy more times. like if you didn't had took Aria more time, she would not show....

But Nancy's ending are beingmade, so right now, it won't appear yet.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yes... this choice will be enabled if you had picked Nancy more times. like if you didn't had took Aria more time, she would not show....

But Nancy's ending are beingmade, so right now, it won't appear yet.
Thanks, I really can't think of any time I chose Aria over Nancy or didn't pick Nancy when possible but I'll run through again and see if I can figure it out. If anything I might have avoided her at some point just to avoid Lucy. lol

Is there a way to autoplay this?

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Can I get al ittle bit more information on the Dark route. Its quoted as NTR. So naturally means getting cucked But said that one route you can control them ? I generally dont mind if its the girls pleasuring others in benefit for the MC. An Example other than pimping, could be the mother blowing/banging the MCs school teacher in attempt for better grades for him. Something like that I could overlook. So if the girls are getting depraved, but only allowed to see whoever the MC allows or rewards, or is in his best interest, then its fine. But if they out for their own lust and gains and betrayal, I dont really want to go down that path.

I just like hte direction the drepravity is going, and dont want to start going backwards :)
My gutt feeling, as of seeing the transformation tag, At least Nancy so far, they may turn into succubus's ?. I wanna make it happen if its possible. I am a monster girl fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can I get al ittle bit more information on the Dark route. Its quoted as NTR. So naturally means getting cucked But said that one route you can control them ? I generally dont mind if its the girls pleasuring others in benefit for the MC. Example, could be the mother blowing/banging the MCs school teacher in attempt for better grades for him. Something like that I could overlook. So if the girls are getting depraved, but only allowed to see whoever the MC allows or rewards, or is in his best interest, then its fine. But if they out for their own lust and gains and betrayal, I dont really want to go down that path.
Dark Routes : one the girls have interaction with others and also with the MC he is in charge more sharing
On the Other the girls fuck around and send him pictures or tell him sice he feels exited, there is one post where it is explained what to choose since it was very early in the game (Walktrough i don't remeber right)

Reactions: rgnar62
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes