Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
no, possibly never.
I'm playing through now and I thought the was coming to and end!? After Mirphys goes and (for me) you choose who to be with, surely that's the end...I think to be truthful, from what people are saying, when I get to the end of this version I'll call it completed and file it under that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing through now and I thought the was coming to and end!? After Mirphys goes and (for me) you choose who to be with, surely that's the end...I think to be truthful, from what people are saying, when I get to the end of this version I'll call it completed and file it under that.
start of endings but that's it. can be seen as end if wants (up to player) especially since this won't get updated most likely.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
start of endings but that's it. can be seen as end if wants (up to player) especially since this won't get updated most likely.
yeah, I got the threesome pregnancy path and that will do it for me. I also could go back and do the Aurora pregnancy one (I stopped there after Kelly shut the door on me at her house, not sure where that one goes)
Thanks for the help advice in this game...I'm out

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Dude, this is still on version 0.20. Hasn't it been like that for like over a year.

Guess another Dev decided to leave their project behind and wander off into the sunset.

All well. It had potential,but the latest updates where getting shorter and shorter and becoming ass.

Reactions: Mess3r

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude, this is still on version 0.20. Hasn't it been like that for like over a year.

Guess another Dev decided to leave their project behind and wander off into the sunset.

All well. It had potential,but the latest updates where getting shorter and shorter and becoming ass.
yes.

yes.

quite likely yes.

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
why tf always the developers of good games abandon their games and vanish:mad::mad:, now add this to the list of "could've been one of the greatest but dev got weak legs to complete it":WutFace:
more than a year now still hoping dev will have balls to comeback and complete this one

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
Guys, just opened the game after long time and it is updating to 20.0.0.2 from auto updater, a 350mb update, has the dev risen from the dead or is it an old update which I didn't see before?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, just opened the game after long time and it is updating to 20.0.0.2 from auto updater, a 350mb update, has the dev risen from the dead or is it an old update which I didn't see before?
not dead but not updating game either, .2 is bugfix update from long ago.

can't report as abandoned even game related patreon post is over 3 months old.

VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reporting worked and this got deserved tag.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I love the fact now the MC is badass in the ntr and I can't wait to hurt David if possible MUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to quote such a old post. Has the game changed completely, since? In my attempt to run the NTR/sharing sub-route, David is an asshole and he still gets his way with Kelly. I can't wait to hurt him, either, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen as the game currently stands. Spoilers, please? I can't go on playing if the MC is going to be sharing Kelly with David in the future, rather than punching his sorry face in. Cant's stand when such a low-class antagonist gets rewarded.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes