cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
been a while since I checked in with this game - when and why did this get abandoned??
officially: never
unofficially: near year ago
tagged: yesterday

no updates, no game related posts since near year ago.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well damn, figured that was coming but still sucks. Has there been any word from the developer? I know the one used to post in here fairly often.

Reactions: DTchan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well damn, figured that was coming but still sucks. Has there been any word from the developer? I know the one used to post in here fairly often.
as i said, last game related post is near year ago. after that only promoting other devs.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
You don't need to worry because the game is not abandoned.

From Dev last month - (On a positive note about our game we are discussing of new ways to manage to pick up pace and develop/finish The Spellbook till then you may pause your membership or continue to support us <3)

Btw I don't know if you've played the latest free update? If you haven't, play it.

3 months ago Devs made the last content of LR available for everyone

Second part of the first ending Kelly and Aurora :love:
v0.20.0.2
This release contains:
Words: +9.8k
Videos: +34

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i got 20.0.2 last year and then it had no new content on love/lust path, all saves ended on mirphy's death.

last game related patreon post is from oct 5 2023 and subs post is even older. dunno if something is posted to discord.

Reactions: Mess3r

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

From Dev last month - (On a positive note about our game we are discussing of new ways to manage to pick up pace and develop/finish The Spellbook till then you may pause your membership or continue to support us <3)

Btw I don't know if you've played the latest free update? If you haven't, play it.

v0.20.0.2
This release contains:
Thanks but no interest, I'm just waiting for the milf and her daughter. Honestly don't remember the relations.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks but no interest, I'm just waiting for the milf and her daughter. Honestly don't remember the relations.
officially landlady etc but can change those and only 3some ending i think is gf and her friend.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
officially landlady etc but can change those and only 3some ending i think is gf and her friend.
Word I just meant their individual endings, hopefully that's not wishful thinking. Always thought they were the main LIs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Word I just meant their individual endings, hopefully that's not wishful thinking. Always thought they were the main LIs.
yes there are individual endings (at least starts) with landlady/mom and roomie/sister too but getting those is diff. thing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fishbrain

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024

v0.20.0.2
This release contains:
I know this isn't the place, but I couldn't find any other way to contact you. Can you tell me which game the characters in your signature are from?

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
I found that the black screen problem can be solved as long as the game is updated to the latest version in the game.

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes