• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I assume it will take a Dreams of Desire turn and have the mind control factor alter how they think.

Same way a few of these games work. Keep on Dancing has mind control "love" routes, Retrieving the Past has attraction based on things done to Jensen, some kind of pheromone thing.

All those incest games full of sleep rape would have lots of murder if things worked that way.
But that's no love its fake love and all the games you mentioned I wonder what happened to their real personality are they just empty shells that obey and love the MC or are they still there deep inside locked away so the MC can get his love

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
But that's no love its fake love and all the games you mentioned I wonder what happened to their real personality are they just empty shells that obey and love the MC or are they still there deep inside locked away so the MC can get his love
UM, there incest games ..... to be frank, you are kinda wrong in this ..there is no "love" in it since she's your mom, there no way you can do an Incest game and not have it this way.... #sorrynotsorry

your playing A mind-control game take it how it is or just don't play it ... and shaming people who like this kinda game Love or "fake love" as you put it or shells of them self

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
UM, there incest games ..... to be frank, you are kinda wrong in this ..there is no "love" in it since she's your mom, there no way you can do an Incest game and not have it this way.... #sorrynotsorry

your playing A mind-control game take it how it is or just don't play it ... and shaming people who like this kinda game Love or "fake love" as you put it or shells of them self
Shaming? When did I do that and you're wrong there are incest games where the entire family loves the MC without mind control or any magical power and you do realize once their personality is alterd they are no longer them self

Mar 28, 2018
I agree that love=harem route at the moment, but its still early days and that may change to a love route after he removes the spell. The ntr route appears to be mainly forced abuse by 'random' people which satisfies the implicit requirement of 'emotionally hurting the significant other ', but that may change. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018

mom_son_lezfi3.jpg
I’m going to go out on a limb and say he didn’t use magic.

Last edited:

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Shaming? When did I do that and you're wrong there are incest games where the entire family loves the MC without mind control or any magical power and you do realize once their personality is alterd they are no longer them self

but that not this game this game is about magical powers ....sorry but Mixing MC and Incest you going to get mind breaking

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't think love works that way once the spell has worn off, she will kill him for what he did to her
Well the same could be said on the ntr path too if the spell is worn off she will kill all those guys that took advantage of her. or not the mc actually protected her from those guys, on the ntr path those guys actually took advanatge of her.

but the premise was stupid him using a spell on his family without knowing the consequence he should have used that spell on an unknown person first.

Reactions: Methos23

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 327384
I’m going to go out on a limb and say he didn’t use magic.
She told him to go to his room, but he misheard.
She's not complaining though, but its gonna be a pain when the baby comes and they eventually have to explain the family dynamics. Wonder if Dad-bro or Moma-gram will be his first words.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Well the same could be said on the ntr path too if the spell is worn off she will kill all those guys that took advantage of her. or not the mc actually protected her from those guys, on the ntr path those guys actually took advanatge of her.

but the premise was stupid him using a spell on his family without knowing the consequence he should have used that spell on an unknown person first.
And having a shit for friends I want to get rid of his shitty friends I hate NTR so I played the so called love route and they are still with MC I hope she kills her son and his shitty friends once the spell breaks they deserve it

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly the decision of split the routes into two separate ones was the best thing ever, thanks for that Dev !!!, now i dont need to worry about those fucking creepy "friends" and other douchebags and i can finally have my harem in peace,MC might be bad for just wanting to corrupt and fuck every woman around him but that David makes me wanna chop his head with a blunt blade and play soccer with the head after.

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck and Mormont

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Honestly the decision of split the routes into two separate ones was the best thing ever, thanks for that Dev !!!, now i dont need to worry about those fucking creepy "friends" and other douchebags and i can finally have my harem in peace,MC might be bad for just wanting to corrupt and fuck every woman around him but that David makes me wanna chop his head with a blunt blade and play soccer with the head after.
The dumbest thing the MC did was tell ANYONE that he could manipulate people. If you find something like that hide it from the whole damn world you idiot.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes