ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There's a bug in the v.0.4.5.0 with the path selection from act 3 to act 4.
Player agency (names/selections/etc) seem to revert to the default values.

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
Guys i downloaded the newest version of the game but when i load my save file in the locker room scene with MC girlfriend the game ends after that scene. Is this a bug or there is no more content on this update?
i believe the new update is only for the love route

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Guys i downloaded the newest version of the game but when i load my save file in the locker room scene with MC girlfriend the game ends after that scene. Is this a bug or there is no more content on this update?

same problem. please, help me!

apropos

Oct 20, 2017

same problem. please, help me!
same... :(

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If the love route is complete, then it's another incomplete complete game. So I hope the changelog is wrong.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
If the love route is complete, then it's another incomplete complete game. So I hope the changelog is wrong.
Agreed. The love route ends abruptly and feels entirely unfinished. Not to mention that for a 'love route', it only consists of brainwashing a family member and taking advantage of them while drunk...

Reactions: Dyhart and Methos23

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I always felt like if a dev is aiming to make NTR route and Love route. That dev should focus on one route at a time, which means that route would be really good and well thought out cause ofall the time spent on it. In doing so the other route for example "Love" route can be done well also cause of the fact that NTR route is already done. Obviously i get making one update for each route every month, but seems they might start lacking in story or whatever required to make it a good update for people that are a fan of either the love route or NTR.

Also for some who said that it doesn't feel like "Love" route, maybe the real love element in the game might kick in once the mind control stuff wear's off. The MC's mom might realise what she's done with the MC, in so gaining conflicted feelings about it all which in turn might develop romantic feelings towards the MC because of all that. Just my guess, love the game though dev...NTR in this is really good for what it is. :p

Reactions: Sharper

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There are some bugs on the saves. Sometimes when you load the latest, it puts you back to a previous scene. Just load an older save and you should be fine

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is NaughtyGames reviewing this comment/thread section? If so, there is a bug on the love route of chapter 4. Instead of the player name, it changes to the MC's default name "Jack". Please fix this, thank you :giggle:

Reactions: Valeck
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes