tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys i downloaded the newest version of the game but when i load my save file in the locker room scene with MC girlfriend the game ends after that scene. Is this a bug or there is no more content on this update?

same problem. please, help me!
Correction on my last comment. The locker room is the last scene for the NTR route. I think the added content is for when you chose the love rout for chapter 4 a.k.a "gimme ma bitches" choice. Love route with Aria scene

Reactions: diegao

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure: can someone tell me the road map or dev plan on this game ? ... I thought Ch.3 is the end, this is my last playing. But then I see this game getting update. So is this game still far from finish and still going ?

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
:unsure: can someone tell me the road map or dev plan on this game ? ... I thought Ch.3 is the end, this is my last playing. But then I see this game getting update. So is this game still far from finish and still going ?
Whether the next update is the end or not, why does it matter?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I always felt like if a dev is aiming to make NTR route and Love route. That dev should focus on one route at a time, which means that route would be really good and well thought out cause ofall the time spent on it. In doing so the other route for example "Love" route can be done well also cause of the fact that NTR route is already done. Obviously i get making one update for each route every month, but seems they might start lacking in story or whatever required to make it a good update for people that are a fan of either the love route or NTR.

Also for some who said that it doesn't feel like "Love" route, maybe the real love element in the game might kick in once the mind control stuff wear's off. The MC's mom might realise what she's done with the MC, in so gaining conflicted feelings about it all which in turn might develop romantic feelings towards the MC because of all that. Just my guess, love the game though dev...NTR in this is really good for what it is. :p

I dunno about that, if you Take "Allison fall of the Apple", multi routes on a monthly basis can be done. There isnt a need to focus solely on a single route, both can be done and well thought out. Doing a single route, If I understand you right, then doing the other is a good way to cater to a group that wants either pure love or pure NTR. Problem is that can't be done without driving the other group off. The problem here is things keep changing. There isnt a walkthrough, with two routes, a choice of which route to take after a certain point, just kind of makes what anyone has done choice wise to that point seem....wasted. All im saying is a multi-route game is more than do-able in a month to month basis because its been done already and still being done. Just my opinion.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Whether the next update is the end or not, why does it matter?
Yes, I don't want to waste my time anymore on unfinished game.
Usually I try new game on V0.3~v0.5 ... then after that wait till it finish version or much much more content like revisit after +v0.10. Been here since 2016, I want to avoid on hold, soon to be abandoned & abandoned games. I stop care, following & became fan of any game. If I can enjoy the story + fap from it, good ... if not, not gonna wasting my time and I'm out, ignore the thread.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I don't want to waste my time anymore on unfinished game.
Usually I try new game on V0.3~v0.5 ... then after that wait till it finish version or much much more content like revisit after +v0.10. Been here since 2016, I want to avoid on hold, soon to be abandoned & abandoned games. I stop care, following & became fan of any game. If I can enjoy the story + fap from it, good ... if not, not gonna wasting my time and I'm out, ignore the thread.
Dude, I once played a game on it's v0.3, then I waited for a year just to be sure without following or checking it for the surprise. Came back, it was still v0.3...i cry T_________T
but hey, who am I to judge. Some devs are just busy as fuck that they forgot some of their work. Some just don't find the time anymore and some just didn't have the passion for it. I hope this is one of those devs that do this because they love it and not for the money. But seeing the game plus animations? I can see this dev is amazing

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I dunno about that, if you Take "Allison fall of the Apple", multi routes on a monthly basis can be done. There isnt a need to focus solely on a single route, both can be done and well thought out. Doing a single route, If I understand you right, then doing the other is a good way to cater to a group that wants either pure love or pure NTR. Problem is that can't be done without driving the other group off. The problem here is things keep changing. There isnt a walkthrough, with two routes, a choice of which route to take after a certain point, just kind of makes what anyone has done choice wise to that point seem....wasted. All im saying is a multi-route game is more than do-able in a month to month basis because its been done already and still being done. Just my opinion.
I never said it doesn't work obviously it does in some cases....i'm saying with these smaller devs maybe focusing on one route at a time might be more beneficial. I get that, that's probably why all devs try put two routes in from the start, to cater to both group's and in so gaining more money. The way i would like it personally...is that once a dev finish a route for example a love route. Then you got the NTR fans like me, happily waiting for all those updates cause you know they're gonna be all NTR updates. I don't see why that would drive people off honestly. If a dev said there will be NTR route after they finished the love route. I personally would be happy to wait, cause then i'll know that the route i was waiting for is gonna get full attention on. Good example is a game like Taffy Tales where the dev said there won't be NTR untill this update etc. Kinda similiar to what i mean. Again i know very well it's doable, like i said in my post it's just something i felt like devs should. Just a personal preferance...nothing else. :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes