RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mormont Avaron1974 Dependable_223

as you know i dont like NTR/sharing my women routes but honesty the main character is such a little shit i really dont mind all i have to do is think of this as a mind control corruption games and not care about the characters as i do other games

the renders are really good and the mom is sorta like the mom of Dreams of Desire

im currently on episode 2 im guessing the other characters come in in episode 3 or 4

(btw i know theres a love/harem route but im honesty not going to go that route for this game)
Literally every male in this game is just the worst. I don't know if its from a lack of writing skill, or if the devs genuinely hate men. Its a shame that shes subjected to hell on both paths.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Literally every male in this game is just the worst. I don't know if its from a lack of writing skill, or if the devs genuinely hate men. Its a shame that shes subjected to hell on both paths.
Mormont

the side stories are the major NTR moments ive played to the end of the update the start of the update has you decide if you want to go the harem route or NTR route meaning

personally i enjoy the game for a pass time but yeah as characters are not that impressive in terms of characters of mid 2018-current games

but yeah these characters are ones not to get attached to like other games and just used for a quick fap that being said i think the NTR content is probably going to be more then the harem content like how is with most NTR style games

Reactions: Mormont

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mormont

the side stories are the major NTR moments ive played to the end of the update the start of the update has you decide if you want to go the harem route or NTR route meaning

personally i enjoy the game for a pass time but yeah as characters are not that impressive in terms of characters of mid 2018-current games

but yeah these characters are ones not to get attached to like other games and just used for a quick fap that being said i think the NTR content is probably going to be more then the harem content like how is with most NTR style games
I don't even consider this game NTR in my books, its all just voyeurism to me.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont

Probably some of the worst male characters in terms of being assholes they are up there with the 3 idiots from the tyrant but these games always seem to have shitty males in them it just makes it easier for me to avoid a certain route.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probably some of the worst male characters in terms of being assholes they are up there with the 3 idiots from the tyrant but these games always seem to have shitty males in them it just makes it easier for me to avoid a certain route.
The only downside is even the love route can be annoying.

You've got this kid who just so happens to be the most unlikable dickhead you could possibly get for a protag that has essentially left everyone he "supposedly" cares about open to be raped and molested by every other man alive just so he can have sex.

He saw what happened to blondy and got upset when the other guys tried everything so what does he go and do?

The exact same thing to his sister and girlfriend.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Will this game introduce sharing path or at least some choices to achieve it like first 2 updates suggested where there would be option for MMF, FFM, group, etc or it will develop to only 2 strict paths (vanilla and cuck) and focus on 3 present girls?
As far as i can remember there was talk or thought by either mc or his friends to corrupt their family members also, like he gives them taste of Nancy and they allow him access to their female relatives, but it seems it was scraped from development or left for some future updates. Either that or my memory is not serving me well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will this game introduce sharing path or at least some choices to achieve it like first 2 updates suggested where there would be option for MMF, FFM, group, etc or it will develop to only 2 strict paths (vanilla and cuck) and focus on 3 present girls?
As far as i can remember there was talk or thought by either mc or his friends to corrupt their family members also, like he gives them taste of Nancy and they allow him access to their female relatives, but it seems it was scraped from development or left for some future updates. Either that or my memory is not serving me well.
Only 2 paths, full NTR or love.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Only 2 paths, full NTR or love.
Which sucks, but i understand it would be too much of a work to introduce intermediate path or choices. It had potential to turn into mind blowing orgies like uncle Lester the molester from gta said, but instead another one in vanilla land.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Any Patrons here that can tell me if the devs are still considering turning this game into that sandbox nonsense?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finished that game pretty fast there was only 2 choice paths
no rollback which was the most annoying part and no screen save
you had to save a lot cause there was only a walkthrough for chapter 1
they should have turned this into an open world game with phone side quests etc
that would have been less annoying then a point and click game
i dont even know where the saves are or how to move them to the next version
dont want to repeat form the beginning it has a lot of issues
and forgot to mention it has no save screen either
but the artwork and animation are dead on just wish the gameplay was more comfortable

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes