Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Edit 5/1/2019

Our patreon page is officially live again! Subsicribestar page will always be an option from now on! So If anything happens to us again, you guys know where to find us! Feel free to support us to any page you want :)
I love ur game. OH so vry much. Many thanks for the design and execution. IF you are OK with leaches like me enjoying it, I appreciate it. The reality is, I cannot afford to support projects like this in my RL ATM. BUT I do appreciate fine works of art like this. If you ever found it in your heart to share the updated MAC version, may you reign supreme forever! Otherwise I can be patient. Just really interested in what the MC has been up too...oh those red eyes... :p

• Love
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Another unity game with no capped fps. I love getting 1k fps and gpu fans blasting at max rpm for a VN.
If devs are so incompetent with Unity why do they keep using it over renpy or rpgm?
At least this one managed the mountain of a task of utilizing the space bar. What will they think of next.

None of the reviews even mention that, what am I missing here? Is that not a gamebreaking issue?

Reactions: SplashCC

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Another unity game with no capped fps. I love getting 1k fps and gpu fans blasting at max rpm for a VN.
If devs are so incompetent with Unity why do they keep using it over renpy or rpgm?
At least this one managed the mountain of a task of utilizing the space bar. What will they think of next.

None of the reviews even mention that, what am I missing here? Is that not a gamebreaking issue?
Yeah I'm getting none of the issues with fps you are describing.

Reactions: fbass

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
NaughtyGames how much do you enjoy ur extra job making these? what is your favorite part of creating? (listening to ppl bitch lmao?) or the story?

fbass

May 18, 2017

I set my GPU fans at 100%. No big deal.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 232192

Overview:
A book that was found by mistake. A spell that was cast by stupidity... Shall be the beginning of an adventure! Will you let things go out of hand?
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!​

Thread updated: 2019-06-19
Release Date: 2019-06-13
Developer: NaughtyGames - - -
Censored
: No
Version: v0.4.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - - -

v0.3.0.0:
Win x32: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: (outdated) - FAN ART

View attachment 190862 View attachment 190863 View attachment 190864 View attachment 190865 View attachment 190869 View attachment 245041 View attachment 245042 View attachment 245043 View attachment 245044
View attachment 296757 View attachment 296758 View attachment 296759 View attachment 296760 View attachment 296761 View attachment 296762 View attachment 296763
any chance of an updated mac version?

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
NaughtyGames how much do you enjoy ur extra job making these? what is your favorite part of creating? (listening to ppl bitch lmao?) or the story?
Well the part I enjoy the most is when people like what i create... Although while creating it i can easily get tired or angry blabla but when i release the episode and everyone is hipped... It was worth it!

overlord95

Jun 10, 2017
Well the part I enjoy the most is when people like what i create... Although while creating it i can easily get tired or angry blabla but when i release the episode and everyone is hipped... It was worth it!
You have a great game, give a spoiler, will the development of mom and mc's friends be in the next update?

Reactions: fbass

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Poster 001.png

ITS OFFICIAL
I hope you are having an amazing week cause I am about to make it even better... ROCCO is going to work 24/7 for our projects as he finally accepted my offer to work full time on the game!!!!! He made the leap of faith to Jim the Naughty and... HERE WE ARE GUYS!!!!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?
Oh well nothing of importance.... UNLESS we consider important that we will be able to create stuff 6 TIMES FASTER which means that 1 episode per month is guaranteed. But we will also have time to work slowly on game no2 and more naughty stuff...!

STOP WORRYING NOW as we wont get distracted from our main cause that is to make "The Spellbook" the best fucking game ever. But essentially we will use our spare time of each month to work on new stuff. WHICH is awesome!

You guys must know, that without you this would be impossible as you kept supporting us both the good and the bad months with or without releases... which was a key to convincing Rocco to do this leap of faith. That's awesome! Now we will be able to give a great gift to you which is producing 6 times faster... Meaning that the least we will be able to provide will be an episode per month (Unless we get sick or something)!

Extra good news:
We are realizing the game towards the mid/end of this month so BRACE YOURSELVES!

With love from the greatest of all Jim
and Rocco
<3

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great news (y) If it's one episode per month will both routes get an equal amount still? or still the same Love route one-month NTR the next month?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Mormont For now it will be 6 acts per month (Patrons voted that they like the 1 route per month style). We must work like this a couple of months to see if it is viable to make a total of 12 acts per month (a whole chapter). Before i give you a good answer :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes