D

Deleted member 684203

Too short. Should have concentrated resources on Nancy and the GF. Hardly immersed in the update that it's over.

Reactions: greenp

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Developers Update

September WILL be exciting!
Do these pictures seem familiar? Hmmmm, yes they are!
They are from the revamped Episode 1 that you guys will shortly be able to play. There will be some small story changes, 3 new very exciting videos and all 100+ images restored and remade! Furthermore we will delete the sounds, (we will add them again but properly in a later date) change the point system to make the game interactive again. Also it is probable that we will add some quality features too.
Furthermore was released yesterday with more than 180+ images and 11 videos! Total images 840+ and 140hours of rendering.
At last, we are already into the making of Love Ep 5which will be released this month!!!

With love,
Jim and Rocco

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
MrSavage the episode is one of the largest we have done although it may appear relatively small because it is more “wide” than “tall” (meaning that it has many routes worth playing to see all of it and these routes are going to lead very different routes)!

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone else is seeing the videos upside down? I made the love route and every video in this update is upside down. Even the image in the main menu (John holding the book) is upside down.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Am I the only one stuck with MC massaging his mother after I click on don't I get some dialog and then stuck on an animation (EP3).
Specific action to do or bug ?

Last edited:
Reactions: neron86

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
MrSavage the episode is one of the largest we have done although it may appear relatively small because it is more “wide” than “tall” (meaning that it has many routes worth playing to see all of it and these routes are going to lead very different routes)!
That does explain some things. While such updates aren't immediately gratifying, they're great for long term satisfaction.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Seem short but NaughtyGames have mention in discord that there will be 180 images and 11 animation. 840 images have been rendered and the animation is what make the dev a pain in the ass so for me it is understandable. As for the latest update, I have seen that the character being corrupted slowly and enjoyable as for the girlfriend did not jump to BJ or sex with david. I also like you give more option even in NTR route you still can choose to reject. Lastly, Make MC choose what he feel when he see nancy fucking her boss it was enjoyable update thanks

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes