Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
multiple routes in those game are so confusing.
I can't even remember from wich save I need to start to play...

MAke at least we can rename our saves...

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
multiple routes in those game are so confusing.
I can't even remember from wich save I need to start to play...

MAke at least we can rename our saves...
You can easily make a little reminder yourself with included a text file! The saves are called slot 1, slot 2 etc
Just make a text file with for instance the save at slot 1 love route and the save at slot 2 NTR route.
Thats how I do it pretty simple!

Reactions: patrickB

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why you canged it in from ren'py to Unity? I think a liked it so mac with old sistem in ren'py. But now, i don't think my pc can stend it too longer. It's awfull.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
You can easily make a little reminder yourself with included a text file! The saves are called slot 1, slot 2 etc
Just make a text file with for instance the save at slot 1 love route and the save at slot 2 NTR route.
Thats how I do it pretty simple!
There is even no need for that. Just hold ctrl and skip until choices. All game just 15-20 second like this.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
am i missing something? on mine i can only do the handjob from sister or the blowjob from mom then it ends is there suppose to be more? thanks

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
There is a big issue all the time with the dev forgetting the fact, that you could name the MC and then later he goes on just using the default name all the time...

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Am I the only one stuck with MC massaging his mother after I click on don't I get some dialog and then stuck on an animation (EP3).
Specific action to do or bug ?
There's 2 animations where I am stuck. Kelly's footjob as mentioned and when you massage Nancy's ass on the couch.
Got the same problem, the scene does end if you pick the other option though :-/
There is a bug. In Chapter 3 during night massage it doesn't continue, the massage is endless.
Excuse my bad English, I translated with Google: I solved by holding "skip" before the massage scene, when the MC is still on the bed. This will almost make you lose the scene, but at least it will allow you to move on.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
can someone help me with this? i really need help..
You should update your system. There is a fix (win7), but it is not important, so you have to look for the system-nonrelevant updates.
Sorry, that I don't know the exact name of the updatefile.
Since I use Linux, I had this problem on my virtual machine and fixed (and forget) it ...

EDIT: Found it!!!!
Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu (win7)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody else getting a header error for a few pngs while extracting the game?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes