DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
You should update your system. There is a fix (win7), but it is not important, so you have to look for the system-nonrelevant updates.
Sorry, that I don't know the exact name of the updatefile.
Since I use Linux, I had this problem on my virtual machine and fixed (and forget) it ...

EDIT: Found it!!!!
Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu (win7)
i fixed it, its okay now ty

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Anybody else getting a header error for a few pngs while extracting the game?
I dont get any error while extracting but when you play there will be few bug such as 1 or 2 corrupted image and stuck at nancy massage scene and kelly footjob scene

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is the last scene in 0.5 where you pick to go to mom or sis to get a bj?
asking cus sometimes overwrite does not work correctly, but it say 0.5 in the main page of the game

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
is the last scene in 0.5 where you pick to go to mom or sis to get a bj?
asking cus sometimes overwrite does not work correctly, but it say 0.5 in the main page of the game
That is 0.4 episode 4 if I'm not mistaken in love route. In the latest update contain only NTR route.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Stuck at the massage scene it doesnt progress and i am stuck at the MC massaging nancy's butt.
I think it has something to do with having to few lust points or whatever its called. I had the same issue and then loaded back a few decisions and picked the more "sexual" decisions and then it worked fine by me! maybe try that?

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I like this game, but I need to ask.

I first played the Love route...and it's meh. Nice, but predictable...you get all the girls.

The NTR route was much more interesting but I was wondering as a non NTR fan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I would to get some feedback...

(Also the game get stuck on the foot job on the NTR route?? Any way past that?)

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
There is some way to not get the blowjob from the mom at beggining??? i want to go fulll ntr without the MC getting blowjob ecc

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
So I like this game, but I need to ask.

I first played the Love route...and it's meh. Nice, but predictable...you get all the girls.

The NTR route was much more interesting but I was wondering as a non NTR fan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I would to get some feedback...

(Also the game get stuck on the foot job on the NTR route?? Any way past that?)
I dont know whether you can win the girl back or not but In my opinion in NTR route the girl being more corrupted and more slutty than in love route right now we dont know what the consequence of this path Just make save for both route just in case there will be bad ending hahahahah

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
There is some way to not get the blowjob from the mom at beggining??? i want to go fulll ntr without the MC getting blowjob ecc
If you mean the BJ before that tomahawk friend take picture of nancy it is a no

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I dont know whether you can win the girl back or not but In my opinion in NTR route the girl being more corrupted and more slutty than in love route right now we dont know what the consequence of this path Just make save for both route just in case there will be bad ending hahahahah
For me the love route is just boring, you get all the girls...I don't like NTR in the sense that you can only see other guys fuck your girls, but I like the idea of a romantic rival. And if you fail, you lose the girl and she get fucked, but if you win you keep the girls...or even better, you lose the girl, and she choses your rival, but you get to win her back and humiliate, have revenge on your rival.

Games like Babysitter, Big Brother and even Twist of your Life have elements of this present.

Reactions: Tiasung and greenp

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
For me the love route is just boring, you get all the girls...I don't like NTR in the sense that you can only see other guys fuck your girls, but I like the idea of a romantic rival. And if you fail, you lose the girl and she get fucked, but if you win you keep the girls...or even better, you lose the girl, and she choses your rival, but you get to win her back and humiliate, have revenge on your rival.

Games like Babysitter, Big Brother and even Twist of your Life have elements of this present.
Some may like rival some may don't. But you can see at other thread whether people like it or not cause people have different type of preference. This is only my opinion based on what I have played if the character is male usually there will be no rival.

Reactions: Alfius

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have an up to date walkthrough for this game?, I ask only as I am giving the Mom the massage on the couch, MC hands are on her ass, but I have no clue how to proceed, he is endlessly rubbing.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have an up to date walkthrough for this game?, I ask only as I am giving the Mom the massage on the couch, MC hands are on her ass, but I have no clue how to proceed, he is endlessly rubbing.
I'm sorry friend that's a bug in this update you have to wait for bug fix. There's no update walkthrough but you can ask it here about the scene maybe some of the people can tell which is it

Reactions: brittC25

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017

I like having a rival too but most people complained about having a rival in Big Brother.

Reactions: greenp and Alfius
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes