brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I'm sorry friend that's a bug in this update you have to wait for bug fix. There's no update walkthrough but you can ask it here about the scene maybe some of the people can tell which is it
Excellent thanks for the reply, I was clicking all over the screen scarching for a hotspot lol, then I let it go and came here for help, I will wait for the bugfix.

Reactions: Eula25

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
played the love route, but it doesn't seem finished at all :s does anyone know if it's complete? if so, what do you have to do to complete the love route?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
played the love route, but it doesn't seem finished at all :s does anyone know if it's complete? if so, what do you have to do to complete the love route?
The latest update is for NTR route currently
NTR route - episode 5
Love route - episode 4

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
Someone could upload a save game in the ending of the version 0.4? I don't want to play the whole game again. Thx.
(NTR route btw)

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have an up to date walkthrough for this game?, I ask only as I am giving the Mom the massage on the couch, MC hands are on her ass, but I have no clue how to proceed, he is endlessly rubbing.
I hear you, kind of frustating... If I don't complete the rub she is mad and running to her room saying she went to far and I had sex with her.. would have liked to see that please fix bug.. Other than that seems like a fun game but I do not want to go the NTR route..

Reactions: brittC25

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
So i'm playing the Linux version and instead of videos it just shows this:

Screenshot_20190907_004854.png

Anyone with the same problem and/or a solution?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
:love: Great news NaughtyGames and Rocco :love:

(y) Update amazing as always keep up the great work (y)

is now available for 10$ patrons!!!

Furthermore, everything is going as planned guys, we will release the revamped chapters 1-2 this week and we have already started the creation of Love route ch 5 which will be released at the end of this month!!!

Keep your sit belts tied!
Jim and Rocco
Wait why does it need revamped? So it will be a split version?

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Think I found a bug/broken code? If you select DONT stop the massage on the couch you get stuck in a endless ass massage it turns in to endless assnimation lol Guess I'm going to save here until theres a update or fix or told to skip because I want to violate that ass some more an not massage with my hand lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Synful62

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Interesting, I resisted to play this game, mainly, because I do not like the NTR but I see that are 2 routes and that the route of love can be harem (I think), I suppose that if they are well separated I can give the opportunity, looks very well.
Indeed I'm giving it a play myself I dont like NTR. If I can avoid it an only go that rout when I want or feel like it then I'll play these games. I'm liking this game so hopeful the NTR dont interfere with the love/harem rout.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Indeed I'm giving it a play myself I dont like NTR. If I can avoid it an only go that rout when I want or feel like it then I'll play these games. I'm liking this game so hopeful the NTR dont interfere with the love/harem rout.
Episode 1, 2 and 3 you have to choose a choice so that you got no NTR. Starting episode 4 you have to choose the route so I think after this don't have any problems as dev has split the route and the route will get amount of same scene

Reactions: SandmansMisery
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes