RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Im sorry, what i ment was that it states he would finish the love route, so, is he working on finishing the other routes as well?
Or will they continue a while longer with more story and.. good stuff? :)
Well for one, that's not the changelog for this version. Secondly the update before that had an interruption in the Love Route before the end of the Chapter. So it meant they had finished the Love Route for Chapter 4.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to try this game, but I can't stand NTR.

Now reading this thread, it seems to be avoidable, but I've been fooled before by games saying it's avoidable, when in fact they mean it's avoidable only later down the line, or it's a constant battle to avoid it. Either way wasting your time.

Dev notes state you can avoid by chapter 3, but what happens before then, is it completely avoidable before then as well or?
There are 2 routes, love and NTR.

NTR is totally avoidable.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well for one, that's not the changelog for this version. Secondly the update before that had an interruption in the Love Route before the end of the Chapter. So it meant they had finished the Love Route for Chapter 4.
Thanks, the wording left me thinking that love route was done done not just the rest of previous update.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what am i missing? i played against the mom and it says not ready yet and against the sister and it says the same

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so when did they add blowjob from mom or sister?
I feel it been the last scene since 4.0.....

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else not like the chapter 4 binary choice of path? Nice option for course correction but before you could do mixed paths as well, seems like the game has decided to cut it down to two paths instead. For instance, in early chapters you can choose to share Mom with your two friends but still keep her away from other characters. Or any combination you wished, if you knew the right choices. That felt like more choice. I'm not an ntr guy but I liked that each scene was in your own hands and not on automated tracks.

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
There's a mismatch in the story in the beginning, when you choose the NON NTR options, the MC still states he got jealous when the others were 'playing' with her breasts, when that didn't happen, since you are given the option to refuse further play.

In the bathroom later for the BJ, the screen goes white, no graphics till the scene ends.

In Chp.3 - During massage scene on the couch, the animation loops without end when she allows the MC to go higher.

In Chp.4, the MC name reverts back to Jack in most dialogs.

Last edited:

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone want to bet me that the next update of the love route will be poor and ridiculously weak in content?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
There's a mismatch in the story in the beginning, when you choose the NON NTR options, the MC still states he got jealous when the others were 'playing' with her breasts, when that didn't happen, since you are given the option to refuse further play.

In the bathroom later for the BJ, the screen goes white, no graphics till the scene ends.

In Chp.3 - During massage scene on the couch, the animation loops without end when she allows the MC to go higher.

In Chp.4, the MC name reverts back to Jack in most dialogs.
I also got the same bugs as yours and one extra bug in chapter 5 when gf is giving a footjob to mc, animation is also going in a infinite loop.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I'm having an issue with this file a nd a few others ans I'm hoping someby can hwlp me. I have a Mac. I don't speak Mac but got a good deal on it.....at any rate. I downloaded the Mac File but when I try to run this and some ohters I get the message "THe apllication "X" can't be opened. Googling reveals I can open Console and type something in to get it to run but I must not be following because I can't get it to work. Could someone who is smarter than I am give a quick Mac for Dummies course?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im sorry, what i ment was that it states he would finish the love route, so, is he working on finishing the other routes as well?
Or will they continue a while longer with more story and.. good stuff? :)
No, it stated that particular update was finished, no bug fixes needed not the entire love path is finished.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes