thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Previously I could run this game but now after confirm on landlady name the screen is black.. anyone knows how to fix??
have tried restarting game , re-download, reboot computer already

Y Screenshot 2019.09.21 - 00.54.47.38.png Y Screenshot 2019.09.21 - 00.54.19.18.png

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So, is it just me or is this game super demanding? At first it runs okay but the more it stays open the slower it gets, just now I clicked load grabbed my phone and read a whole article before the slots appeared on screen. Yes my computer only has 4gb of ram but until now it was never an issue.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So, is it just me or is this game super demanding? At first it runs okay but the more it stays open the slower it gets, just now I clicked load grabbed my phone and read a whole article before the slots appeared on screen. Yes my computer only has 4gb of ram but until now it was never an issue.
When i have this type of problem i usually change the game screen to windowed and the graphic quality to max.

Somehow it helps.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
When i have this type of problem i usually change the game screen to windowed and the graphic quality to max.

Somehow it helps.
Unfortunately it didn't help, I manage to open task manager and the game was using over 1.2 GB of RAM. Now I'm relatively new to programming and I never used Unity, but could the game have a memory leak problem? I don't know if the developer watches this thread but it would be something to take a look.

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
why i cant play this game anymore.when i start the game my scene in go black all the time both new and last update.but i can play it in first and second release of the game.

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
new update has been released
New update will be about half of the love route cause dev have took the time doing revamp and update on NTR. The other half will come out in 1 or 2 weeks cheers.
Edit
For someone who just play love route only please wait for another half to come out otherwise it will be short

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes