Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Here you go guys ^-^

Win X 64 :
Win X 32 :
Mac:
Linux:

N7 , Ryahn : Sorry i only tagged you 2 but coudn't tag Demon king rance or CLD4 :p Possible to update OP ? :)
I think this is the version 0.5 and not the 0.55 sorry but nothing more with my old save the game stop at the same time........

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't have that issue, got a whole new chapter at a beach house with mom and sis. Maybe ntr path will continue next update.

Gotta say this build is a bit unstable, crashed for me sometimes.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I think this is the version 0.5 and not the 0.55 sorry but nothing more with my old save the game stop at the same time........
Its 100% the last version on windows .

It is only the love route the maybe that’s the reason?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When playing Truth or Dare at the beach house I noticed that Aria and Nancy when they go topless it pans out again and they have their tops back on again :unsure: other than that I haven't had any issues.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
When playing Truth or Dare at the beach house I noticed that Aria and Nancy when they go topless it pans out again and they have their tops back on again :unsure: other than that I haven't had any issues.
Yes this is happening because I did mistake and placed a wrong image... Will be fixed soon.

The 0.5.5.0 version has the complete Love Route and the complete NTR Route of the previous version with bugfixes. This are the scenes

Day Beach Scene: (2 paths)
Dinner Scene: (things changes depending on previous path)
Night Scene: (3 paths) some dialogues changes depending on the day beach route too.

I really don't know how people are still getting black screens playing the game. None of our backers had complained about it for us.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really don't know how people are still getting black screens playing the game. None of our backers had complained about it for us.
Could be something to do with the graphics on their end something not up to date perhaps? as I've had no black screens.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The video files from the beach-holiday scenes did not play for me either. Went ahead and looked the files up and they played fine by itself out of the game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does MC penetrate Landlady in this update ?
Yes.

Although the videos/animated scenes cause straight crashes or just don't trigger. Even old ones from earlier in the game that work perfectly in the previous game version. It was so bad that I had to use the old version of the game to catch up to right before the new content, because of the constant freezes and crashing.

Hope it gets fixed, because despite the suffering, that 3-some scene is one of the best I've ever seen.

Reactions: yomammam

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The video files from the beach-holiday scenes did not play for me either. Went ahead and looked the files up and they played fine by itself out of the game.
How do you extract image/video from unity games? Is there some kinda unren style program out there?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yes.

Although the videos/animated scenes cause straight crashes or just don't trigger. Even old ones from earlier in the game that work perfectly in the previous game version. It was so bad that I had to use the old version of the game to catch up to right before the new content, because of the constant freezes and crashing.

Hope it gets fixed, because despite the suffering, that 3-some scene is one of the best I've ever seen.
Which OS are you using?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes