JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Just a quick question, is the NTR avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen, or just avoidable in the way that we don't see it but it still happens ?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
We did 3 updates last month, we already did one update this month and we are 1 week to release the second update this month... We failed on what?
Love route delayed because of the ntr once again, great fucking game. Time to forget about this game.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Love route delayed because of the ntr once again, great fucking game. Time to forget about this game.
LR First half (that was the size of an normal chapter) was released at the beginning of this month and in one week we will release the other half. This LR chapter is bigger then any other chapter (in terms of route) that we made so far.

Usually, each Chapter (NRT or LR) has at maximum 140 images +4 to 6 videos. This time we had releases the first half containing 110 images + 4 videos... and still more to come...

Reactions: andrew david irving

youpla

May 9, 2017
What I would like to see a bit more is a change in how the women and girls victims of the spell act, talk, but especially dress and apply makeup. Especially for Kelly NTR. Right now she's the prudish girl raised by a couple of Christians, but I'd really love to see her dressed as a nasty slut (maybe punk or goth ?) and become a really vulgar girl. For the mother, she has already started to wear her red dress but it's not enough in my opinion, especially since she is far more down the hill than the other characters. And for the big sister, I hope that the NTR path will make her dressed like a cheap prostitute (fishnet stockings, vynil shorts or microskirt, heavy makeup, etc...).

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeOldFart

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I'm just here because of that creepy signature with the yellow eyed girl.

Is this Dreams of Desire made in China, or can I take it for a spin?

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
I'm just here because of that creepy signature with the yellow eyed girl.

Is this Dreams of Desire made in China, or can I take it for a spin?
Similar starting, but totally different stories. Not detective an mystic, but corruption and falling in someone's hands.

EddyVanRip

Sep 25, 2019
Hi i had an issue when I give Nancy the massage in the living room when we return from our trip, the movie when the MC is rubbing her butt just go and go, and it just go in a neverending loop ,I cant' move foward.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Here you go guys ^-^

Win X 64 :
Win X 32 :
Mac:
Linux:

N7 , Ryahn : Sorry i only tagged you 2 but coudn't tag Demon king rance or CLD4 :p Possible to update OP ? :)

Last edited:

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Here you go guys ^-^

Win X 64 :
Win X 32 : ( IF asked can deliver!)
Mac:
Linux:

N7 , Ryahn : Sorry i only tagged you 2 but coudn't tag Demon king rance or CLD4 :p Possible to update OP ? :)
Win X 32 : asked so much!!!

Reactions: pulicabobu
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes