BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
{This UPDATE} The NTR - cr..p guy gets more action, then the MC. ive given up on playing this game

Thanks for the sub folder tho ,Dev

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
{This UPDATE} The NTR - cr..p guy gets more action, then the MC. ive given up on playing this game

That's not true, this update was a Mom/sister/MC sex update. Maybe your save is messed up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do all games with NTR get lower ratings than games without NTR? Even if the NTR game is better overall?
Not all of them, some games with NTR are quite popular but not because of the NTR.

Where it all Began gets quite a lot of praise but the story is pretty good.

Reactions: acewinz

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like a lot of people automatically downvote or give a game a negative review when they find out that it contains NTR.
But what does that matter? You can still use the tags to find the games. I wouldn't put too much stock in user ratings here, coming from a bunch of perverts like us, lol. Siskel and Ebert this is not. Even professional movie critics are worthless these days.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
But what does that matter? You can still use the tags to find the games. I wouldn't put too much stock in user ratings here, coming from a bunch of perverts like us, lol. Siskel and Ebert this is not. Even professional movie critics are worthless these days.
I beg to differ! We are a community of perverted connoisseurs. Usually the ratings are pretty accurate with proviso's. Newer games usually have it tougher given the minimal content and of course NTR games always take a certain degree of unbridled hate. lol

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

lol this update was about love route. zzz

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
In the sense that you actually prevent it or avoid or, or just in the annoyingly "You don't see it but it still happens behind the scenes" ?
yes starting chapter 4 you can choose love or ntr route. But for the chapter 1-3 you have to make a right choice to not get ntr and it was quite obvious. From my gameplay back then no. Nothing happen behind the scene.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes