jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Or you can can have twice the fun by simply having an archive for both the NTR and Love save folders, and using whichever is appropriate for any given update.
Exactly how I play this. I like both routes although I am not totally clear on decisions leading to specific scenes, like choosing between Aria and Nancy is not a Love/NTR decision that I can logically see, so there now seems to be more logic branches.

Reactions: andrew david irving

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so no longer mom blowjob or sister blowjob that is the last scene in the game? which i feel it been like a year now :p

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Ok, I will put this very clear here for everyone:

This update we made for Love Route only, so, if you didn't see anything on love route, YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PATH. Play the game again. :p

About the black screens, I was talking to our backers yesterday and just one told me that he had it, but it was codec problem.

We made our videos in MP4 H264, one of the most standard format. Then, reading here, someone told that he was getting black screen but he could see the videos if opened in game's folder, so, yesterday I rewrote the entier video player code using the standard player from Unity.
I need some special things on the player because on a specific scene on NTR path, when aria are giving a BJ on a guy, the video loops intersects with each other seamless. I published this patch yesterday for our backers.

For those that complain about NTR, man come one.. the game since from the beginning was designed to be NTR only. We made the love route to make those people happy, and after a voting pool that we made, it was decided 1 month NTR release and 1 month Love release.

So, on EVEN months is the LOVE release, on the ODD months are the NTR release. So, next month, only NTR.

Thanks everyone!! Have a nice FAP week!! :p:p:p:p
One question, does the last threesome part have animations or there are only images?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Are any other mac users having issues opening the game once unpacked? I am getting an error and it is not opening.
Nopy link wasnt working to DL. Mega worked fine but wont open.
"The application “The Spellbook 0.5.5.0 MacOS” can’t be opened."

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Are any other mac users having issues opening the game once unpacked? I am getting an error and it is not opening.
Nopy link wasnt working to DL. Mega worked fine but wont open.
"The application “The Spellbook 0.5.5.0 MacOS” can’t be opened."
I can open it, set preferences, but then it crashes at the "Unity" screen.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I don't care for the NTR path myself personally but I did notice a lot of in-continuity problems between chapters 4 and 5, for example:
* I spent time with Aria the night before and she got me off but during the truth and dare game she claimed it was a lot longer than that.​
* Also a lot of inconsistency where MC sometimes refers to Nancy by name and then other times as the relationship you have set for her.​
* There were a lot of .Jack. words instead of the name of the character that I set at start of game - also when ever MC talks it always has Jack in the title text box.​

I would love to see more on the love path but Aria's attitude kind of rubs me the wrong way - sometimes, she likes MC and then other times she rips into him - she has a Jekyll and Hyde personality?

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Well this update was hot at least from me. Maybe it was your pc problem cause I didn't get black scene. Try to install this
Ang is right is always a good idea to have the latest runtimes installed
Or Try This !
Please Read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry Naughty Games for mentionig an other game in your Tread but it is for helping these comrades out

how to fix black screens for the latest update ?
I had similar issues with Moth as the animations were implemented in game it was not H264 Codec it was webp in that time
also K lite codec did launch a couple of day´s ago a new update with H 264 codec it seems that the 4K format made this neccesary also it depeds on wich OS you have to install it

Read above please

Yep this is the 2nd time time one of these updates has done this to me, Open set preferences then crash
JOY..
U tried to run Unity crashhandler ? exe in the TS folder ?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ang is right is always a good idea to have the latest runtimes installed
Or Try This !
Please Read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry Naughty Games for mentionig an other game in your Tread but it is for helping these comrades out

I had similar issues with Moth as the animations were implemented in game it was not H264 Codec it was webp in that time
also K lite codec did launch a couple of day´s ago a new update with H 264 codec it seems that the 4K format made this neccesary also it depeds on wich OS you have to install it

Read above please

U tried to run Unity crashhandler ? exe in the TS folder ?
THE K LITE MEGA CODEC PACK WORKED!!!! :D I can see the animations now!! THANKS!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :)

Reactions: User #19006
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes