Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
already have 3 ntr in this updates
1st nancy and her boss
2nd MC girlfriend with your friend
3rd MC roommate with her boyfriend
Agree with 1st and 2nd but in 3rd ? what the fuck ? with her boyfriend? that's ntr seriously ? well maybe netori if mc is planning on stealing her from her boyfriend

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm on the love route in this game, but seeing those selfish people in the love route thinking that ntr is just a delay makes me sick . The Dev is not making the game just for you, be fair

Reactions: User #19006

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
1. People play the NTR path.
2. This update comes out and is following the Love / non-NTR path.
3. People don't realize they need to play the game from the start on the Love path to see this latest update.
4. People that are on the NTR path come here and complain about the NTR path from 2 updates ago.
5. I'm over here like: All I see are black screens during the Love path beach scenes and can't wait for more NTR. :love: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
1. People play the NTR path.
2. This update comes out and is following the Love / non-NTR path.
3. People don't realize they need to play the game from the start on the Love path to see this latest update.
4. People that are on the NTR path come here and complain about the NTR path from 2 updates ago.
5. I'm over here like: All I see are black screens during the Love path beach scenes and can't wait for more NTR. :love: :ROFLMAO:
Not much love then if all you get is black screen. unless you have to fill the void with your own imagination.. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Chop21

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Not much love then if all you get is black screen. unless you have to fill the void with your own imagination.. :devilish:
Yeah... the beach love scenes start and then go black until they are over. All I see are the words along the bottom box. Not sure if the scenes are animated and I'm having trouble with them or what. I do see all of the other scenes and animations though, just not the beach ones. :confused:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah... the beach love scenes start and then go black until they are over. All I see are the words along the bottom box. Not sure if the scenes are animated and I'm having trouble with them or what. I do see all of the other scenes and animations though, just not the beach ones. :confused:
Well this update was hot at least from me. Maybe it was your pc problem cause I didn't get black scene. Try to install this

Reactions: User #19006

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok, I will put this very clear here for everyone:

This update we made for Love Route only, so, if you didn't see anything on love route, YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PATH. Play the game again. :p

About the black screens, I was talking to our backers yesterday and just one told me that he had it, but it was codec problem.

We made our videos in MP4 H264, one of the most standard format. Then, reading here, someone told that he was getting black screen but he could see the videos if opened in game's folder, so, yesterday I rewrote the entier video player code using the standard player from Unity.
I need some special things on the player because on a specific scene on NTR path, when aria are giving a BJ on a guy, the video loops intersects with each other seamless. I published this patch yesterday for our backers.

For those that complain about NTR, man come one.. the game since from the beginning was designed to be NTR only. We made the love route to make those people happy, and after a voting pool that we made, it was decided 1 month NTR release and 1 month Love release.

So, on EVEN months is the LOVE release, on the ODD months are the NTR release. So, next month, only NTR.

Thanks everyone!! Have a nice FAP week!! :p:p:p:p

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
Name goes back to jack after i reload a save is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes