Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
This game was originally inspired by a comic book called nurd. The game was completely ntr focused as in comic. Later, the developers had to change the game because of ntr haters. Because the story is changed to coercion, developers don't exactly reflect their wishes. Updates are too short and split in half. Now the only thing nice in the game is rendering. This is really sad.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
good game but keeps crashing ,lower setting for my puter ,but still stops. getting annoyed,and the stupid kid acts like a 12 yr old.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
We made our videos in MP4 H264, one of the most standard format. Then, reading here, someone told that he was getting black screen but he could see the videos if opened in game's folder, so, yesterday I rewrote the entier video player code using the standard player from Unity.
I need some special things on the player because on a specific scene on NTR path, when aria are giving a BJ on a guy, the video loops intersects with each other seamless. I published this patch yesterday for our backers.
Good to know, I hope the patch make it here. Very good game!

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
This game was originally inspired by a comic book called nurd. The game was completely ntr focused as in comic. Later, the developers had to change the game because of ntr haters. Because the story is changed to coercion, developers don't exactly reflect their wishes. Updates are too short and split in half. Now the only thing nice in the game is rendering. This is really sad.
Devs need to stop listening to casuals and actually listen to ntr fans who pay for this shit

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nurd is sharing among shotas, not strict cucking or NTR. Get your facts straight. Choice always makes games better, it's great as is. You can have ntr, incest OR choose to share her with your buds, like the original comic. Crying because everybody wins and we get branches? Wow....what a way to piss on a great thing.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Nurd is sharing among shotas, not strict cucking or NTR. Get your facts straight. Choice always makes games better, it's great as is. You can have ntr, incest OR choose to share her with your buds, like the original comic. Crying because everybody wins and we get branches? Wow....what a way to piss on a great thing.
Dude the story is the same they just made it full ntr or full love

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
We cry becosue the game will take years to finish thanks to casuals

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Aria has those red eyes even though my MC never used the book on her.
I think this game has a lot of continuity issues.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Are any other mac users having issues opening the game once unpacked? I am getting an error and it is not opening.
Nopy link wasnt working to DL. Mega worked fine but wont open.
"The application “The Spellbook 0.5.5.0 MacOS” can’t be opened."
You can open it with terminal but it will crash anyway. Anybody can feedback to the developer?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
We cry becosue the game will take years to finish thanks to casuals
It would anyway, welcome to patreon. And the people who LIKE there being gameplay are the casuals? Because there's nothing more casual than wanting a game to have one story that plays itself, not sure you really know what you want. Trust me, you WANT choices in the game, it's why the "kinetic novel" games are the least popular here. Where's the excitement or edge if ntr just happens on it's own? I think you under estimate the element choice/failure plays in the scenes being satisfying.

I'd rather read the comic if there weren't choices, hand drawn art wins for me every time. Directly copying jab would probably lead to issues anyway, the original material the game author has done is really good. Keep it coming, I say. So you wait a little longer for a better product, such is life.

Dude the story is the same they just made it full ntr or full love
"Full love" does not exist, no matter what it's mind control and rape. On every path, but that's why it's called "Spellbook". Ya don't play for romance with a title like that. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: greenp

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lol, never heard anyone use that as a insult to people who don't like ntr. Gotta say, I'd much rather be called a Vanillafag than a casual.
When someone doesnt love NTR this doesnt mean they are loving vanilla, casual or vanillafag. They can be love harem, incest, fendom or other any fetishes. Even they can be love everyting exepty NTR this can be happen you know :D Dont be smartass :) And are you know this game NTR is avoidable? Or harem style NTR with MC playing girls maybe? I dont like it when my girls playing with other girls you know. Kind of feel alpha like :cool:

Reactions: harishan
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes