RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When someone doesnt love NTR this doesnt mean they are loving vanilla, casual or vanillafag. They can be love harem, incest, fendom or other any fetishes. Even they can be love everyting exepty NTR this can be happen you know :D Dont be smartass :) And are you know this game NTR is avoidable? Or harem style NTR with MC playing girls maybe? I dont like it when my girls playing with other girls you know. Kind of feel alpha like :cool:
That's the point, I'm not even a Vanillafag, that's just how much I dislike the word casual. And yes it is fully optional, you can keep all the women to yourself. the content is split 50/50 though.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That's the point, I'm not even a Vanillafag, that's just how much I dislike the word casual. And yes it is fully optional, you can keep all the women to yourself. the content is split 50/50 though.
Ok thanks for anwer mate. And try to use your vision more. As said already not everyone okey with sharing womans. This doesnt mean ''Vanilla fag'' we already has word for this and this is ''Alpha'' :D Vanillafag is in the other hand more like doesnt love any fetish and just loving misionary :p Just learn how to use words with correct means have a nice day (y)

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Doesn't work on mac
We tested on a Mac and it works. The only thing that the OS asked is to trust the developer before it could be run.

If you already did this and still crash, maybe this could help

przewodo

May 10, 2017
animations don't work in chaptor 5, you just get a black screen
It works. probably is a codec problem. this last version has everything most standard possible. The video format that we started to use is webm, because it works in any platform. Also, it is the same format used inside Renpy.

Probably what is missing for everyone that has black screen is codec.

You can try to download the Klite Mega Codec Pack and do a full instalation.

ballnetza

Jan 17, 2019
It works. probably is a codec problem. this last version has everything most standard possible. The video format that we started to use is webm, because it works in any platform. Also, it is the same format used inside Renpy.

Probably what is missing for everyone that has black screen is codec.

You can try to download the Klite Mega Codec Pack and do a full instalation.

not work :cry::cry::cry:

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
We tested on a Mac and it works. The only thing that the OS asked is to trust the developer before it could be run.

If you already did this and still crash, maybe this could help
still doesn't work, I used to support this on patreon but I rescinded my pledge because what's the point in paying for something the doesn't work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
how can i use this program? what should i do? (that cristian date thing is gregorien calendar? or am i wrong?
Yes, change Windows 10 or Windows 7 to use the Gregorian Calendar. If it won't work change your time zone to US as well.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes