• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
Changing your date system or locale wasn't for animations, but for seeing the renders. For animation you should try to install the latest version of K-Lite Codec Pack.
installed 15.2.4 version of k-lite. still not working:) i think this game is full of joke to me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
installed 15.2.4 version of k-lite. still not working:) i think this game is full of joke to me.
But as you can see it works for all other people.. so the problem is on your side and not a game's problem.

Now you could try to narrow the problem down:
1. Does only webm files your mp4 do not work for you? (the game use both).
2. Old GPU drivers (Unity and AVPro are very sensitive about that).
3. Messed up Windows config by other games and programs.

Did you try to look into the game's output_log.txt file after an animation?

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
what made the older versions work on mac? these newer versions won't even start up, all you see now is "made with unity" and it immediately crashes afterwards.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I cannot see the animations of this new version, even though I just installed the newes K-codec including the update from four days ago. Does it need a system restart or could there be a different reason?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I cannot see the animations of this new version, even though I just installed the newes K-codec including the update from four days ago. Does it need a system restart or could there be a different reason?
Pls. confirm if you can see the animation in the main menu after a reboot of your computer. The next question would be, which animations do not work, and which do.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The background animation in the main menu, if I remember correctly, also worked before (at least there definitely wasn't a blank background). But both the animations with sister or mother at night did not. But now they all are running. Thank you! (y)

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game, NaughtyGames! I love Aria and the fact she is a sexy smoker from the outset. Any chance the MC might be able to corrupt some other characters to become sexy smokers? Maybe Nancy ("landlady", lol) for example?
Either way, great stuff and can't wait for the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Changing your date system or locale wasn't for animations, but for seeing the renders. For animation you should try to install the latest version of K-Lite Codec Pack.
Same problem for me. Did a full K-lite (Mega) update, rebooted. No dice. In place of the animations I'm just getting a white screen with a thin diagonal line from right top/left bottom :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same problem for me. Did a full K-lite (Mega) update, rebooted. No dice. In place of the animations I'm just getting a white screen with a thin diagonal line from right top/left bottom :unsure:
this one is new... you got all latest drivers for your graphic card?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I need to share the wealth with my friends. I will lead them to the promised land.

This game is hilarious by the way.

I'm having the whitescreen issue too. My drivers are all updated w/ codec on windows. If it helps, theres a thin black slash on my screen, it almost looks like there's a crack on my screen.

Edit: So the problem appears to occur only in chapters 1 and 2. The rest play the animations normally

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes