gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone else on mac having problems with this new update, It quits the second i select graphic options (doesn't matter with ones i pick)

Reactions: Argeddon

youpla

May 9, 2017
What is new in this update ?? I've finished chapter 5 with Love and NTR routes, but the game stops just like before at the same point...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I want to try this game, but I can't stand NTR.

Now reading this thread, it seems to be avoidable, but I've been fooled before by games saying it's avoidable, when in fact they mean it's avoidable only later down the line, or it's a constant battle to avoid it. Either way wasting your time.

Dev notes state you can avoid by chapter 3, but what happens before then, is it completely avoidable before then as well or?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raul

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Havent played the update yet but the changelog says love route complete. Does that mean for the whole game or just the latest chapter?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I want to try this game, but I can't stand NTR.

Now reading this thread, it seems to be avoidable, but I've been fooled before by games saying it's avoidable, when in fact they mean it's avoidable only later down the line, or it's a constant battle to avoid it. Either way wasting your time.

Dev notes state you can avoid by chapter 3, but what happens before then, is it completely avoidable before then as well or?
I think there's a mistake in the OP you can choose love route and NTR route in chapter 4. Yes it is avoidable from the start save before making a decision its pretty simple cause it's between two choice
Havent played the update yet but the changelog says love route complete. Does that mean for the whole game or just the latest chapter?
That's the old changelog currently now is 0.5.10 Update contain NTR route and some bugfix love route will come out in the end of the month

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
v0.4.5.0
-6k+ words
- Finished the Love route
- Added 200 new images+
- Added 6 videos

I did read the statement above, but.. Is the game then comming to and end? Or is it just the love route?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
v0.4.5.0
-6k+ words
- Finished the Love route
- Added 200 new images+
- Added 6 videos

I did read the statement above, but.. Is the game then comming to and end? Or is it just the love route?
What exactly you mean by that

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Im sorry, what i ment was that it states he would finish the love route, so, is he working on finishing the other routes as well?
Or will they continue a while longer with more story and.. good stuff? :)
The update from now on will be one month for one episode at the end of last month was NTR update. For the end of this month gonna be Love route update. The new update is more like a bugfix only the update come out usually at the end of the month

Reactions: DJsona
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes