Luckas Alves

Nov 25, 2017
I thought I finally found a good NTR visual novel. Just like the first time when I entered this world and there were several games to explore.

I was very excited, especially since I could have an NTR route with all the girls. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Firstly, the game has many bugs, such as a black screen. Which made me have to download a gallery unlocker and see the rest of the story through the gallery. Which ended up losing a lot of plot...sad.

and judging by the gallery, I was disappointed with a few things.
Well, my favorite girl is Kelly, and her NTR route with David was very good and very creative and well developed, it was a nice slow burn.

However, out of nowhere, she completely changes her look, very quickly. (I really liked her tomboy and Catholic look, ready to be corrupted)
It's good, and at least according to the gallery, on Kelly's route with David, there's only one more scene towards the end. And it's not even a good scene.

I would expect that Kelly would still continue to meet David more often and be teased more often, and have more sex scenes. The one with the massage, the game of hide and seek and in the changing rooms during the call were great. And I would hope that the next scenes of this route would continue like this, only now with sex. But it didn't happen, everything was rushed. It was almost the same incident with the Misfits game.

Well, at least Nancy's route is still well done, there are still several scenes with Mr. Dick, and a whole construction in their relationship. Unfortunately, she's not my favorite girl because I don't like NTR with mothers. But still, they're great scenes.

Kelly's other sub route where she still maintains her tomboy look, looks more harem than NTR. And the scenes with the other guys in her, they didn't matter to me, they all seemed like random guys with no connection. And of course always a black guy, without wanting to be racist. But it's very generic, all that's missing is him being a personal trainer and having sex with her at the gym.

Anyway, I still congratulate the developer on the game, it had a great beginning and middle of the game, but a rushed ending and lots of bugs. Great art. I hope he plays more games, or improves this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this hasn't ended yet, will this end or get abandoned is unknown since atm it's moving towards abandonement.

Reactions: Kuba1
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes