StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
"gallery mod" was posted a while ago so check it. love/lust path ends still on mirphy's death and what happens next.
There is a gallery unlocker made by user GodofKings . Quote Godofkings: It's not a mod , it's just my
gallery data file

So after downloading the GalleryData dat file, that appears to be new content that cannot be viewed
but is blurred out. I took a screen capture and numbered the files 1-7 on Dark Route and
1 on Love Route, with paintdotnet. So what does this mean? A. This gallery unlocker
is buggy and doesn't work? B. Godofkings that put the file on here never bothered to unlock the scenes?
C. Or this blurred out content doesn't even exist at all but is planned for a future release?
D. maybe that dat file is too damn old............Hell I dunno.

I don't have the save files on this one, because it got deleted with whatever version I played at the time,
maybe v0.19.0.0 not sure. I just remember dark and love game ending with deaths of the main creature ladies
succubus and fairy.

I respectfully apologize if I'm causing any trouble asking these questions.

Spellbook 1.jpg

Spellbook 2.jpg

Last edited:

Sep 16, 2022
I heard that this game has version 0.20.0.5,However, the "check updates" of the game will lag for a while after being clicked, and then nothing will happen
Patreon's search sorted by time seems like a lie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a gallery unlocker Quote Godofkings: It's not a mod , it's just my gallery data file
i know that but for most ppls those are same thing.

as for blurred out those are quite likely paid version's scenes not available yet/ever on free version.

I heard that this game has version 0.20.0.5,However, the "check updates" of the game will lag for a while after being clicked, and then nothing will happen
there is but still ends on same as 19.5.x and 20.0.0 at least on love/lust paths.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I got two bugs. In Ntr route, when kelly changed her look for the first time, eather I got stuck on main character fighting with black haired girl or got stuck after Meanwhile Screen, whole view just turns black and menu, save, load buttons just vanish.

RufusDL

Apr 4, 2018
I got the same bug that nothing happens when you click on check updates. But I made the mistake to start the "The Spellbook Updater.exe" manuelly afterwards. It was also not able to update, but now when I try to start the regular game (the "The Spellbook.exe") it freezes before the main menu during the initializing part. Meaning I can't play the game at all right now...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got the same bug that nothing happens when you click on check updates. But I made the mistake to start the "The Spellbook Updater.exe" manuelly afterwards. It was also not able to update, but now when I try to start the regular game (the "The Spellbook.exe") it freezes before the main menu during the initializing part. Meaning I can't play the game at all right now...
reinstall game, if doesn't work then copy saves to safe and uninstall and reinstall and copy saves back..

Sep 16, 2022
I am the same, as mentioned above, you can delete the game and reinstall it

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Which release is which? The half versions, 0.5 are the love or ntr focused paths?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
love if dev didn't do 2x ntr updates i think but doesn't matter since no update a while.
Thanks!

I found this interesting for the change log. Makes me glad I stopped supporting the dev when it became obvious they were unevenly updating, even though they claimed otherwise.

v0.20.0.0
This release contains:
Words: +4k
Videos: +14

v0.19.5.5

This release contains:
Words: +8.6k

Videos: +46
(Almost 2X the total videos for the other two alt path releases combined.)

v0.19.0.0

This update contains:

New Images: +152
New Videos: +12
Words: +3k

v0.18.5.1

+182 New renders
+7 New Videos
+4.5k Words

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes