fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Where update? I know they usually take a while, and for good reason but seems like it's been longer than usual.

Herbert the Pervert

Aug 5, 2022
Don`t know if there is an epidemic going around lately, but I`m reading a lot of those news lately
I think it has become a scheme, start to grow a fanbase that you can milk at a certain point or some devs are just instable personalities that can't handle their personal life and/ or the pressure, it really is an epidemic around the most promising games, that's why I won't give out any praising reviews anymore, just to become disapointed afterwards.

Reactions: DTchan

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Hello F95 zone users. I was told April 30th 2023 that the current version of 0.19.5.9 stops at the death of Mirphys.
Which is the exact same as the version right before it. So I'm guessing that V0.20.0.0 is the exact same with no new content?

Is the Succubus half of the game the same? Is the game stopping at the death of the Succubus lady or has more
content been released? I have not played the Succubus version in a while.

So somebody chime in and answer this.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello F95 zone users. I was told April 30th 2023 that the current version of 0.19.5.9 stops at the death of Mirphys.
Which is the exact same as the version right before it. So I'm guessing that V0.20.0.0 is the exact same with no new content?

Is the Succubus half of the game the same? Is the game stopping at the death of the Succubus lady or has more
content been released? I have not played the Succubus version in a while.

So somebody chime in and answer this.
"gallery mod" was posted a while ago so check it. love/lust path ends still on mirphy's death and what happens next.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A book that was found by mistake. A spell that was cast by stupidity... Shall be the beginning of an adventure! Will you let things go out of hand?
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!​
A book that was found by mistake.
A spell that was cast by stupidity... Will be the beginning of an adventure!
Will you let things get out of hand?
Will you use it for all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!​

I put a spell on the overview. :giggle:

I wish this game were in renpy. :cry:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes