cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man this game deserves a Renpy remake , hope some kind soul will do it after it becomes complete
this started as renpy, became unity so dev could control it so back to renpy would req dev's permission.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That would be a downgrade, and it already plays and acts like Ren'Py anyway.
except for the rollback and some other things (not sure if rollback is a downgrade)
Anyway is a pity that there are no more constant updates every month as it was before.

I love this game in any case!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
except for the rollback and sme other things (not sure if rollback is a downgrade)
Anyway is a pity that there areno more constant updateds every month as it was before.

I love this game in any case!!
there is rollback but can break game.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
even in renpy it can break things if sloppy code.
In my version of this game game there is no Rollback
in all renpy game i have it works fine....
sloppy code was also in Fashion Business but now the dev was able to add the rollback feature... in a smoooooth way :p
As i said i loved this game but my path is still not update after an year by now!
I can just play as incomplete or abandoned game!

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Not abandoned, but takes long time for updates, but no official word on it yet, we will just have to wait and see!

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
although i inserted the unlocker into the folder provided for it (streaming assets) i don't get a gallery displayed..does anyone else have this problem?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don`t know what it is, but many Games that I`m supporting or following are being discontinued or are having other Problems...Don`t know if there is an epidemic going around lately, but I`m reading a lot of those news lately.
Are there still Devs around that put out monthly updates like slowburn or SadPepper?, just wondering.
There was a time where I was supporting over 10 Devs a Month on Patreon, but now in March I supported only 2 Devs because of the Poor update Intervals they have been giving.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes