• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
bro, my game also stuck right now on Initilazing dont you know what problem is ?
I had an issue like that once. It's because I tried to update the game and it wouldn't update, so I closed the game but it wouldn't start the next time. I deleted the game and re unziped the game and it worked.

Brufucus

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, i'm reading that there's ntr, while i'm fine with the sharing part (as long as it's actually sharing) i'm not fan of the wimpy guy watching in sadness.
tldr: How many routes there are? i would like a somewhat expanded answer, thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: MarcelPappas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, i'm reading that there's ntr, while i'm fine with the sharing part (as long as it's actually sharing) i'm not fan of the wimpy guy watching in sadness.
tldr: How many routes there are? i would like a somewhat expanded answer, thanks.
love: mc fucks all girls and women and has 1+ 3somes with gf and her friend.
ntr: not played it but most likely usual stuff.
dark ntr: even more darker stuff.

you get to choose which path to go i think and then you are locked on it.

Brufucus

Jun 8, 2017
love: mc fucks all girls and women and has 1+ 3somes with gf and her friend.
ntr: not played it but most likely usual stuff.
dark ntr: even more darker stuff.

you get to choose which path to go i think and then you are locked on it.
hmm... i don't know if i'm really interested, tnks for the info

Brufucus

Jun 8, 2017
not forgetting that mc gets to fuck fairy (not that common thing).
lulwut? to be honest the graphic was interesting, i looked at the walkthrough and it didn't go very far, but i see that it split to good ntr, bad ntr, love routes and harem route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lulwut? to be honest the graphic was interesting, i looked at the walkthrough and it didn't go very far, but i see that it split to good ntr, bad ntr, love routes and harem route.
wt stops on choosing love/lust or ntr path and after that and wt much needed.

and yes mc fucks fairy couple times.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
some games have exagerated dick size, but this one really could use at least 5 inches to justify an harem...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes