cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was there an update 2 months ago? I havent played this game for like a year I thought its been abandoned.
don't ask me when 20...........5 came out but my guess is that it's been longer than 2 months. no new content since quite a long ago (at least on love path).

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Uh, checked the search to see if anyone mentioned it recently, but my Firefox is saying this game contains a malware, is that, uh... normal or...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uh, checked the search to see if anyone mentioned it recently, but my Firefox is saying this game contains a malware, is that, uh... normal or...
well possible but still false positive, you can dl downloader from dev's patreon.

Apr 11, 2020

I added the other walkthrough as well.
hey when by chance will the next part of the walkthrough be out?

zyj7842

Sep 23, 2023
In the NTR path. Jack (host) finds his girlfriend in bed with his friend. The game screen is black. Can someone send a save point after a black screen.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Could be a false positive. You can download the file, put it into a desktop folder, extract the game,
then scan it with your antivirus and see if malware is in it. I've downloaded a lot of games on F95zone
and I've never found malware in any game I've downloaded.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Could be a false positive. You can download the file, put it into a desktop folder, extract the game,
then scan it with your antivirus and see if malware is in it. I've downloaded a lot of games on F95zone
and I've never found malware in any game I've downloaded.
Ah yes sorry, from what I got the link leading to something firefox claims to be a malware only comes from Mixdrop links, and that's not just this game it seems to be an issue with most Mixdrop links, no idea why honestly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah yes sorry, from what I got the link leading to something firefox claims to be a malware only comes from Mixdrop links, and that's not just this game it seems to be an issue with most Mixdrop links, no idea why honestly.
mixdrop has many popups if doesn't have adblocker.

Hawkes0100

Aug 30, 2017
Just downloaded for Android but when I start the game it seems to just get stuck on an image of a building. Am I doing something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just downloaded for Android but when I start the game it seems to just get stuck on an image of a building. Am I doing something wrong?
nope, porting unity game to android tends to be tricky. works on 1 but doesn't work on other.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes