zyj7842

Sep 23, 2023
In the NTR path. Jack (host) finds his girlfriend in bed with his friend. The game screen is black. Can someone send a save point after a black screen.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Uh, checked the search to see if anyone mentioned it recently, but my Firefox is saying this game contains a malware, is that, uh... normal or...
Could be a false positive. You can download the file, put it into a desktop folder, extract the game,
then scan it with your antivirus and see if malware is in it. I've downloaded a lot of games on F95zone
and I've never found malware in any game I've downloaded.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Could be a false positive. You can download the file, put it into a desktop folder, extract the game,
then scan it with your antivirus and see if malware is in it. I've downloaded a lot of games on F95zone
and I've never found malware in any game I've downloaded.
Ah yes sorry, from what I got the link leading to something firefox claims to be a malware only comes from Mixdrop links, and that's not just this game it seems to be an issue with most Mixdrop links, no idea why honestly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah yes sorry, from what I got the link leading to something firefox claims to be a malware only comes from Mixdrop links, and that's not just this game it seems to be an issue with most Mixdrop links, no idea why honestly.
mixdrop has many popups if doesn't have adblocker.

Hawkes0100

Aug 30, 2017
Just downloaded for Android but when I start the game it seems to just get stuck on an image of a building. Am I doing something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just downloaded for Android but when I start the game it seems to just get stuck on an image of a building. Am I doing something wrong?
nope, porting unity game to android tends to be tricky. works on 1 but doesn't work on other.

rihamei

Jan 5, 2023
i love incest and harem path,this game is so good to me,the mom is so hot
but the mc cock is too small,it'ss will be better if the cock more bigger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you upload the patch here? The dev doesnt seem to let the patch available anywhere.
if scrolls down long enuf (past other games ads) gets to version 20.0.0.1 and then needs autoupdate it to .5.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes