MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Not abandoned, but takes long time for updates, but no official word on it yet, we will just have to wait and see!

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
although i inserted the unlocker into the folder provided for it (streaming assets) i don't get a gallery displayed..does anyone else have this problem?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don`t know what it is, but many Games that I`m supporting or following are being discontinued or are having other Problems...Don`t know if there is an epidemic going around lately, but I`m reading a lot of those news lately.
Are there still Devs around that put out monthly updates like slowburn or SadPepper?, just wondering.
There was a time where I was supporting over 10 Devs a Month on Patreon, but now in March I supported only 2 Devs because of the Poor update Intervals they have been giving.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
unity games do not have compressed versions for some reason
i wish to be mistaken but never seen compressed version of this game
Some do, for example, both Timestamps games, School, Love, and Friends, it just depends on how some are packaged and whether some can find the hashes to extract/package video/images back.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 most not compressed game engines: unity and rpgm, either dev makes it or not.

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Please can someone post a version with black screen fix implemented or at least tell me how to download it (yes I contacted dev, he doesn't responded, I checked patreon and discord )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please can someone post a version with black screen fix implemented or at least tell me how to download it (yes I contacted dev, he doesn't responded, I checked patreon and discord )
no fix besides updating drivers and trying again.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes