Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I don't understand why my Love Save with route Kelly+Aurora (so in the threesome route) doesn't show me no one news in this update! I'm waiting it and i have 3 different type of saving , 1 fpr each route and charatcter (3 saves fpr dark route and 3 saves for love route (kelly, aurora and kelly+aurora) but however ot doesent work)
Please give me your save for dark route, I just completed the love route

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Please give me your save for dark route, I just completed the love route
If you completed the love route, do you know how to get the last scene of MC, Kelly and Aurora? I got full gallery in dark route but I'm missing only this. I'll post the gallery once I got this scene.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If you completed the love route, do you know how to get the last scene of MC, Kelly and Aurora? I got full gallery in dark route but I'm missing only this. I'll post the gallery once I got this scene.
need to wait for update for that love route

• Wow
Reactions: Vastro

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Abandoned game?
I don't think so, it's just that Dev got the "milking ass syndrome", it affects all Devs sooner or later, but I don't think he has abandoned it, he has it almost finished, from the way the story is going.

Arkanghells

Feb 15, 2021
Does the dev plan to fix his game ?
I tried the game, Love road is stuck here : LR.png and Good NTR is stuck after this scene : GNTR.png
I didn't bother to try the last road.

Reactions: CainKova

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I was told the last scene from the love route cannot be unlocked now, so I'll post the full gallery for v0.20 here. Hope it works, make sure to have a copy of your own gallery just in case. Let me know if it works.
It worked thank you sir .

Reactions: Vastro

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Can someone explain how to install on Android since they give us the apk but they give us some data that I don't know where to put

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes