Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Well... It kind of is like that. I woudln't call them "zombie dolls" but... You find a spellbook (surprise, right ;) ?) and use a spell that makes a target very, very horny and lowers inhibitions.
In this case, the spell only awakens and increases certain desires (does not create desires) that already exist in certain people.

Reactions: lehu84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In this case, the spell only awakens and increases certain desires (does not create desires) that already exist in certain people.
well maybe but doubt gf's friend had much desires to participate on orgy or have 3some nor landlady/mom fucking mc.

keep in mind that comment you quoted was from FIVE years ago...on the first release. where sex content was minimal.:LOL:
yea so many blueballs with gf that it's surprise that he survived.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I'm still going to play because I love incest, but this game will be the last on my list because it causes me some disappointment in having to play a failed mc who needs to cast spells to have sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm still going to play because I love incest, but this game will be the last on my list because it causes me some disappointment in having to play a failed mc who needs to cast spells to have sex.
well mirphy fucks mc w/o any help from spells and it isn't mind control.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Game enters a black screen after meeting Lucy on the NTR path. Tried searching for a solution here but couldn't find anything helpful. Anyone got any suggestions?

EDIT: Looks like its a bug which has supposedly been fixed in the 20.01 version. If any one has that version/ a save file thats after the above mentioned point, that'd be great

Last edited:
Reactions: Zungar

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I don't understand why my Love Save with route Kelly+Aurora (so in the threesome route) doesn't show me no one news in this update! I'm waiting it and i have 3 different type of saving , 1 fpr each route and charatcter (3 saves fpr dark route and 3 saves for love route (kelly, aurora and kelly+aurora) but however ot doesent work)
Please give me your save for dark route, I just completed the love route

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Please give me your save for dark route, I just completed the love route
If you completed the love route, do you know how to get the last scene of MC, Kelly and Aurora? I got full gallery in dark route but I'm missing only this. I'll post the gallery once I got this scene.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If you completed the love route, do you know how to get the last scene of MC, Kelly and Aurora? I got full gallery in dark route but I'm missing only this. I'll post the gallery once I got this scene.
need to wait for update for that love route

• Wow
Reactions: Vastro
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes