Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
It's amazing how devs always are so unlucky with personal matters
this can happen, the world is pretty messed up economically , so it's very likely they have problems. Who here don't have a lot of personal matters problems to solve?

What surprises me is the inability to spend 10 minutes PER WEEK (EVERYONE can afford 10 minutes per week) to keep people paying them aware from these problems since day one. If he finds a job and keep this level of no communication, he'll have to find another one very soon.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I'm having a black screen after Halloween party scene. I cant do anything its like stuck at the end. is there anything to fix it?

EDIT - Oh now I saw previous comments. its a common issue! oops.
but however I found a solution. just open the game while you connect to the internet, a message will pop up for new update, just update game to v0.20.0.1, its all you want to do. I'm sure this will help you guys! Enjoy!
How did you manage to update? I am connected to the internet, game is added as exception for the firewall but nothing happens, still on 0.20.0.0. If I allowe the updater through the firewall, game is stuck at "Initializing 0,0%"...

Last edited:
Reactions: pletoxxx

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
How did you manage to update? I am connected to the internet, game is added as exception for the firewall but nothing happens, still on 0.20.0.0. If I allowe the updater through the firewall, game is stuck at "Initializing 0,0%"...
i am having the exact same problems, the game launcher and/or updater stuck at 0.0% initialize

xDexu

May 3, 2020
View attachment 962611

Overview:
A book that was found by mistake. A spell that was cast by stupidity... Shall be the beginning of an adventure! Will you let things go out of hand?
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-02
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: NaughtyGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x32: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (0.19.5.8): - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only
Win x64
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win x32: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Extras:
WALKTHROUGHS - FAN ART - SAVES - 0.9.0.0 WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS - CG - Gallery unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 416468 View attachment 416469 View attachment 416470 View attachment 416471 View attachment 416472 View attachment 416473 View attachment 416474 View attachment 416475 View attachment 416476 View attachment 416477 View attachment 416478 View attachment 416479 View attachment 416480 View attachment 416481 View attachment 416482 View attachment 416483 View attachment 416484 View attachment 416485 View attachment 416486 View attachment 416487 View attachment 416488 View attachment 416489 View attachment 416490 View attachment 416491 View attachment 416492 View attachment 416493 View attachment 416494
So after 3hr of downloading patches, i've found out you gotta update the game for latest android version.

Duke Fuckem

Oct 18, 2023
My screen goes black after Meanwhile (after Lucy and Aurora kitchen scene) and stays black. Happened several times now. Any suggestions?

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
My screen goes black after Meanwhile (after Lucy and Aurora kitchen scene) and stays black. Happened several times now. Any suggestions?
If you read the last few pages, you'll see you are not the only one to have this issue.

Right now only one person claims to have solved the issue, but I wasn't able to succesfully use his solution:
I'm having a black screen after Halloween party scene. I cant do anything its like stuck at the end. is there anything to fix it?

EDIT - Oh now I saw previous comments. its a common issue! oops.
but however I found a solution. just open the game while you connect to the internet, a message will pop up for new update, just update game to v0.20.0.1, its all you want to do. I'm sure this will help you guys! Enjoy!

I tried updating, unsuccesfully, as did pletoxxx:
i am having the exact same problems, the game launcher and/or updater stuck at 0.0% initialize

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Excuse me, but the game is stopped??? I haven't seen any updates since July. Is the version still stuck at 20.0.1??? What are they up to?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, but the game is stopped??? I haven't seen any updates since July. Is the version still stuck at 20.0.1??? What are they up to?
good question but alas no.

Developer's Update and future releases.

Hi! It's Rocco here!

It's been a while since we last talked.

I understand that you guys are eagerly awaiting the next release, but I had to start searching for a regular job to stabilize my personal life. Consequently, I've been working on the game in my spare time.

Does this mean that The Spellbook is finished or will it be placed on hold? Of course not.

As we discussed last time, we have already planned all the endings, and we are going to release two updates for the Love Route as soon as possible to balance the content.

Currently, we are working on Nancy's ending, and it's about 40% completed.

Furthermore, I apologize for being silent for such a long time, but I was and still busy stabilizing my personal life.

I'm aiming to finish Nancy's ending by the end of this month, and I'll be providing more updates, including spoilers of what's to come.

Thank you to everyone for being with us all this time. We'll talk soon!

Duke Fuckem

Oct 18, 2023
If you read the last few pages, you'll see you are not the only one to have this issue.

Right now only one person claims to have solved the issue, but I wasn't able to succesfully use his solution:

I tried updating, unsuccesfully, as did pletoxxx:
I haven't sorry, but thanks for the clarification. Won't be fixed anytime soon then.

• Sad
Reactions: boomboom0

xDexu

May 3, 2020
Bro why you had to kill Meph.. Why??
I Loved this novel because of her, and now you made me really hate it..

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
After the kitchen scene, I have a screen saying "Meanwhile..." and then just a black screen and nothing happen. Is the end of the update or a bug?

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After the kitchen scene, I have a screen saying "Meanwhile..." and then just a black screen and nothing happen. Is the end of the update or a bug?
on love or dark path?

love paths end on mirphy's death currently. dunno where dark paths end.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
me
good question but alas no.

Developer's Update and future releases.

Hi! It's Rocco here!

It's been a while since we last talked.

I understand that you guys are eagerly awaiting the next release, but I had to start searching for a regular job to stabilize my personal life. Consequently, I've been working on the game in my spare time.

Does this mean that The Spellbook is finished or will it be placed on hold? Of course not.

As we discussed last time, we have already planned all the endings, and we are going to release two updates for the Love Route as soon as possible to balance the content.

Currently, we are working on Nancy's ending, and it's about 40% completed.

Furthermore, I apologize for being silent for such a long time, but I was and still busy stabilizing my personal life.

I'm aiming to finish Nancy's ending by the end of this month, and I'll be providing more updates, including spoilers of what's to come.

Thank you to everyone for being with us all this time. We'll talk soon!
Meh

Blues23

Nov 1, 2019
In 2019, you said it would be an easy translation, but it was not. It's sad.
I wish the Auto translator program worked.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes