ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
I'm playing portable version in my lap. After the neighbour Lucy comes it gets stuck in the part "meanwhile".. please help

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
any love route full save? need an unlocker mod for latest version

to ppl who were undecided to try this game cause of the NTR tag. it is avoidable but she still comes off a slutty because of the plot but based on the developers patreon page. Love route is possible. so if thats your reason for not trying this game go ahead and give it a shot. aside from that looks like this game will move at a pretty quick pace. cant really judge it just yet. at least in my opinion
orgy is still ntr to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Well, I would like to know what the use of mind control is in this game, I respect those who like it but the use of mind control to turn women into zombie dolls to fuck them leaves me a little disappointed, I don't know if that is the case in this game That's why I'm asking

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Well, I would like to know what the use of mind control is in this game, I respect those who like it but the use of mind control to turn women into zombie dolls to fuck them leaves me a little disappointed, I don't know if that is the case in this game That's why I'm asking
Well... It kind of is like that. I woudln't call them "zombie dolls" but... You find a spellbook (surprise, right ;) ?) and use a spell that makes a target very, very horny and lowers inhibitions.

Reactions: Anarchy2000

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Well... It kind of is like that. I woudln't call them "zombie dolls" but... You find a spellbook (surprise, right ;) ?) and use a spell that makes a target very, very horny and lowers inhibitions.
In this case, the spell only awakens and increases certain desires (does not create desires) that already exist in certain people.

Reactions: lehu84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In this case, the spell only awakens and increases certain desires (does not create desires) that already exist in certain people.
well maybe but doubt gf's friend had much desires to participate on orgy or have 3some nor landlady/mom fucking mc.

keep in mind that comment you quoted was from FIVE years ago...on the first release. where sex content was minimal.:LOL:
yea so many blueballs with gf that it's surprise that he survived.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I'm still going to play because I love incest, but this game will be the last on my list because it causes me some disappointment in having to play a failed mc who needs to cast spells to have sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm still going to play because I love incest, but this game will be the last on my list because it causes me some disappointment in having to play a failed mc who needs to cast spells to have sex.
well mirphy fucks mc w/o any help from spells and it isn't mind control.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Game enters a black screen after meeting Lucy on the NTR path. Tried searching for a solution here but couldn't find anything helpful. Anyone got any suggestions?

EDIT: Looks like its a bug which has supposedly been fixed in the 20.01 version. If any one has that version/ a save file thats after the above mentioned point, that'd be great

Last edited:
Reactions: Zungar
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes