Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Anyone who's gonna play this game. Keep in mind to not skip too much or avoid it altogether, since it bugs out (I think looking at the gallery can also affect it too). Try to save constantly as well since there's a consistent bug that puts the animations on loop.

I still think the game's worth playing, both for NTR lovers and Vanilla lovers. Great animations and above average looking characters

Reactions: Delerou

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to save the game? :unsure:
Thanks for those who managed to explain how to do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any news on next update?

Hi! It's Rocco here!

It's been a while since we last talked.

I understand that you guys are eagerly awaiting the next release, but I had to start searching for a regular job to stabilize my personal life. Consequently, I've been working on the game in my spare time.

Does this mean that The Spellbook is finished or will it be placed on hold? Of course not.

As we discussed last time, we have already planned all the endings, and we are going to release two updates for the Love Route as soon as possible to balance the content.

Currently, we are working on Nancy's ending, and it's about 40% completed.

Furthermore, I apologize for being silent for such a long time, but I was and still busy stabilizing my personal life.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Try to clear cache and data and start again, for me everything is working great
How to install on Android, the file is in zip , after extract there's apk and other file , where I have to place the other file

spar

May 15, 2017
Their patreon page looks more like a game advertising page than one for video game developers.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes