Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
jack is son of nancy and brother of aria and nancy is mother of both. lucy isn't bloodrelated or any other way related to jack or his family.
hi mate
does the developer focus more on ntr or love ?
I mean, is the amount of content ntr more or love? When I look at the atmosphere of this game, I feel that it focuses on ntr in every way, which means that its love path is probably not logical and has not been paid much attention to.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
jack is son of nancy and brother of aria and nancy is mother of both. lucy isn't bloodrelated or any other way related to jack or his family.
The developer of this game is Fast-burn
Fast-burn games usually get boring quickly (unlike slow-born games).

Is this game boring for you now or is it still great? (I know my question is subjective, but you had a lot of experience, so your opinion is strong)

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
So, is the android version working or not? V0.19.5. people says it was not working and abandoned, but why still put the android link if it's not working?

Already downloaded air, 2.6gb zip file, but inside them is another zip file (2.5gb), while the actual apk is under 200mb

Should have look at the comments first, smh
What does the 2.5gb zip file do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi mate
does the developer focus more on ntr or love ?
I mean, is the amount of content ntr more or love? When I look at the atmosphere of this game, I feel that it focuses on ntr in every way, which means that its love path is probably not logical and has not been paid much attention to.
well ntr and dark ntr paths have more content naturally than love path but on love path there's lots of contentg.

So, is the android version working or not? V0.19.5. people says it was not working and abandoned, but why still put the android link if it's not working?
it should be semi-official android port, bigger packet is whole game up to that point and update only updates prev. version to current.

Jun 28, 2018
So is there no content after the stranger witnesses the death at the lake? The last 5 or more updates have not moved me passed this point.

Mar 12, 2020
This is what the dev has in the changelog
v0.20.0.0
This release contains:
Words: +4k
Videos: +14

Ok so where is it all at. I have good guy and bad guy saves. So why is the dev saying there is new shit when clearly there is not. pretty ignorant if you ask me

Somebody047

Aug 23, 2019
Is there a fix to this ? I can't seem to get out of it, I'll checked the entire screen and re-loaded/restarted several times but I always get stuck here and can't move forward.
I was stuck on this till I went back to a save before chapter 4 at the choice where you can either tell the truth or lie. I just held ctrl till I had got past the scene from there.

Reactions: SSlayer

hexyar

Feb 18, 2022
The game crashes/hungs after, in the kitchen, we meet David's neighbor Lucy. Can't get passed this. Driver updated, tried low quality, no joy.

Reactions: st0ne_s0ur

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
7767 It would be great if Nancy didn't marry Dick and stayed with MC, and she could invite Dick home, and MC invites his freinds also, that would be more obscene.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes