RenGun89

Aug 14, 2021
I'm having a black screen after Halloween party scene. I cant do anything its like stuck at the end. is there anything to fix it?

EDIT - Oh now I saw previous comments. its a common issue! oops.
but however I found a solution. just open the game while you connect to the internet, a message will pop up for new update, just update game to v0.20.0.1, its all you want to do. I'm sure this will help you guys! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Herbert the Pervert

Aug 5, 2022
EDIT - Oh now I saw previous comments. its a common issue! oops.
but however I found a solution. just open the game while you connect to the internet, a message will pop up for new update, just update game to v0.20.0.1, its all you want to do. I'm sure this will help you guys! Enjoy!
Win, Android?
Doesn't work for me on Win10, after starting the game it says"Initializing" but does nothing, Updater never worked.
In the FAQ it says I need Edge/Chrome for it, nah thanks.
Fucking game has added bugs and blackscreens with almost every update, tired of playing beta tester, wake me when it's finished and polished.

flying bread

Jan 29, 2022
Man why is it gives Black Screen when i input mc name. I updated the game plus i changed my language to english but it doesnt fixed.

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Got an update inside the game to 0.20.0.01. Was able to pass the blackscreen and halloween event no problem on the love route.

RenGun89

Aug 14, 2021
Win, Android?
Doesn't work for me on Win10, after starting the game it says"Initializing" but does nothing, Updater never worked.
In the FAQ it says I need Edge/Chrome for it, nah thanks.
Fucking game has added bugs and blackscreens with almost every update, tired of playing beta tester, wake me when it's finished and polished.
Be patient and wait it fully finished. Its worked for me. hope you find it work soon or another solution..

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
What do I do after, the bj scene with the MC and his mother? The game seems to freeze/lock and I can't progress after it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
well then dev might need to cut ties to his server.
Once the game is over and done with, the update servers will no longer be necessary, as there'll be no more updates. Not to mention that a steam release, would not need it in the first place.
I could see it happening, but, considering the game, I'm not sure it'll be worth it as a steam release anyway.

Let's be honest, the game's not that good.

The renders and animations were really good when it first came out, but after so many years, many games are at that visual level, and as such, the game's lost its appeal on visual quality against what else is around.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let's be honest, the game's not that good.

The renders and animations were really good when it first came out, but after so many years, many games are at that visual level, and as such, the game's lost its appeal on visual quality against what else is around.
right, game is still nice but has dragged bit too long w/o much changes.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
right, game is still nice but has dragged bit too long w/o much changes.
It's a pretty standard fate for AVNs with a small team.

It takes so long to be finished, new techs and software come along that makes it a lot easier to obtain something similar in quality, with less knowledge/talent.

As far as I can tell, for now, if it takes more than 3 years to be done, it'll be outdated by the time it is finished.

A few can get away with it, due to being really good story wise and what not, but this is not the case for this one.

Add to that: we're getting older as well. The public will be 3 to 5 years older by the time the game's done as well. Tastes will change, our lives will potentially be radically different as well. The chances we no longer see the game in the way we did years ago, is also increasing as time passes.

Reactions: Zepts
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes