Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
HI. Sorry but didn't it say that at the beginning of the month he hadn't managed to get all the updates out and the following week he was completing everything that was left behind? (at least 3 route blocks) Because either I have problems with the game or there is still no news regarding the updates you were talking about 1689621368371.png

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
HI. Sorry but didn't it say that at the beginning of the month he hadn't managed to get all the updates out and the following week he was completing everything that was left behind? (at least 3 route blocks) Because either I have problems with the game or there is still no news regarding the updates you were talking about View attachment 2778655
welcome to the club
it's been fucked for a while with no fix in sight

Reactions: Gagge89 and Leon101

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
i need help guys in the lovers path towards the end when the fairy tells u to choose ur lover before she dies the game abruptly ends regardless of whom i chose . in the gallery it shows aurora and kelly pregnant but i cant open that nor can i rach that ending . i chosed kelly and auora ending with the faury but it just ends with to be continued

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i need help guys in the lovers path towards the end when the fairy tells u to choose ur lover before she dies the game abruptly ends regardless of whom i chose . in the gallery it shows aurora and kelly pregnant but i cant open that nor can i rach that ending . i chosed kelly and auora ending with the faury but it just ends with to be continued
that's not in free version yet.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Hello. As already mentioned by several of you, the game freezes immediately after the halloween party when " the next day " message appears. Is there a fix or should I wait for next version ? A real letdown. -.-"

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, 19-20 updates theres nothing new. both routes.
do I need to start from the beginning?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, but there is a new update. i Update it, but there is no novelty in any street. In none of the 3 streets Dark nor anything new in the 4 streets Love.....but what are they doing???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes