DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Although I should have known by it saying NTR, most games having a "Dark Route" describes that the story takes a dark route for the NPCs but here the MC becomes a total loser and everyone have sex other then him.
Dark Route have 2 paths: sharing and NTR. It is true that during NTR path everybody fuck around and humiliate MC but during sharing path he has his own share of sex.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm still a bit up in the air on this one, to be honest. I usually prefer story-based AVNs, and so far, this seems to be following the basic "horny teenager" tropes.

Does it develop more story as things go on?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dragon59 ; no not much you get a bit of a glimpse with the "Fairy" and why she has to go, don't expect a deep story, it is not story Driven.
somhow a bit like Nana s Story I would say.
Nice renders and creative situations that is fact and it is one of the better games I played.

Reactions: Dragon59

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
on love route the game blocks after the orgy party in vacation.. it says 'the next day' and the next time i click there's a black screen and i can't do anything.. what can i do?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Summery of last few pages of comments on this thread ...

This update is broken. Nobody can play the new content.

Am I wrong? Is anyone able to play the new content? Or, do we just have to wait for a fix?
There is no fix because new content is at the moment patrons only and will become available for everybody when new update will appear.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
There is no fix because new content is at the moment patrons only and will become available for everybody when new update will appear.
I was under the impression that the new update is version 0.20.0.0 which is available to download on the first page of this thread?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was under the impression that the new update is version 0.20.0.0 which is available to download on the first page of this thread?
that is latest version BUT actual .20 content is behind paywall.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
that is latest version BUT actual .20 content is behind paywall.
Okay, but I still don't really understand. The latest version here, what is it (apart from broken)?

Does it contain new content, that can be played?

Do we have to wait for the non-paywall version? If so, any idea when that is likely?

Reactions: Lurker696969

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, but I still don't really understand. The latest version here, what is it (apart from broken)?

Does it contain new content, that can be played?

Do we have to wait for the non-paywall version? If so, any idea when that is likely?
latest version has patreon content from 19.5.5.

that depends what supporters got on prev. version.

20.0 content will be playable for free when next version comes.

Reactions: Lurker696969

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59 ; no not much you get a bit of a glimpse with the "Fairy" and why she has to go, don't expect a deep story, it is not story Driven.
somhow a bit like Nana s Story I would say.
Nice renders and creative situations that is fact and it is one of the better games I played.
Thanks. Probably won't abandon it (not announcing my departure! ;) ), but I'll put this one on a back burner for a while. Right now I need more positive MCs.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
latest version has patreon content from 19.5.5.

that depends what supporters got on prev. version.

20.0 content will be playable for free when next version comes.
Thank you. I was feeling a bit frustrated that I wasn't getting simple answers to my simple questions, but you did it. Cheers.

This is a bit weird though ... having an update version here, that is not an update. Strange way to do things, and again, frustrating for anyone not in the know. My time has been wasted, installing the update, and searching for new content, that isn't available. Sigh.

Tbh, the Kelly love route is my least favourite, so I guess I will have to wait for another two updates, before there is any content that I want to play. Shame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a bit weird though ... having an update version here, that is not an update.
not really, it has been same since start of unity version, game client is free but latest content is locked behind paywall and will be free to play after next update comes.

that's why this game was shunned by f95 for a months.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
After updating, why my game after helooween night party can not continue to next day and blank screen.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes