mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
why wont my game start from my last save? i click on it and theres no saves at all i went back to the old update to make the last save current then i go back to the new update still no save can someone help me with this? thanks for any help i went back to the old update and updated each save to be current and still nothing

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Damn it, every time a new version comes out, I download the game and my saves are gone, and I guess that’s because it’s a portable version and I’m ready to accept it because there’s a fast-forward game, but what the hell, at some point in the game, there are animations, that don’t rewind fast enough and in general, they can’t be missed in any way and I’m sitting like an idiot waiting for this sex scene to end so I can rewind and finally get to this fucking update.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Damn it, every time a new version comes out, I download the game and my saves are gone, and I guess that’s because it’s a portable version and I’m ready to accept it because there’s a fast-forward game, but what the hell, at some point in the game, there are animations, that don’t rewind fast enough and in general, they can’t be missed in any way and I’m sitting like an idiot waiting for this sex scene to end so I can rewind and finally get to this fucking update.
Then let it stay on your pc and just use the autoupdater from time to time.

Ryvershade

Feb 21, 2020
So, this version seems incredibly flawed. I am having the same black screen at the same place mentioned earlier for both routes (NTR - Meeting Lucy; Love - After Halloween event). Anyway, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. Hopefully this gets fixed, actually enjoying the visual novel so far, extremely disappointed in this outcome.

wastr3l

May 17, 2020
Is the lake scene with Mirphys the last scene? I haven't been able to go past that scene since 19.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
After the scene in which the landlady blows the MC in her room in the love route I am stuck, I can't make the game go on. What can I do to fix it?

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Game stops on a black screen impossible to get any further, Dark Route, probably like the rest, when meeting Lucy, it says "Meanwhile" and then black.
It's also great missing basic features like autosave, so between playing this yesterday and today I had to start over.
Although I should have known by it saying NTR, most games having a "Dark Route" describes that the story takes a dark route for the NPCs but here the MC becomes a total loser and everyone have sex other then him. Now I remember this was how I stopped playing this the last time I tried it.
This is obvious the last time I play this game. Fool me once...fool me twice but not three times.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes