Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
it freezes on halloween event for the the love route as well you can only progress to after selena comes in and says she out of time and then you get one more scene with all the girls and then before that scene is about to end game freezes.
and of you save just before it and try to load it's just a black screen and you can't progress I think dev should just add as skip to this halloween event and just make it so the game thinks you've done it so you can check it in the gallery after since it seems to be the most broken part of this game.

here is the moment it fucks itself
1688330194630.png
i got past it once but was greeted by a black screen where I can't save load or do anything but close the game
if someone has a save for after this scene for Kelly+aurora route that'd be appriciated.

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
On the ntr path, is there a way to prevent the mc's sister from leaving? I tried several responses in her farewell dialog but nothing worked

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
it freezes on halloween event for the the love route as well you can only progress to after selena comes in and says she out of time and then you get one more scene with all the girls and then before that scene is about to end game freezes.
and of you save just before it and try to load it's just a black screen and you can't progress I think dev should just add as skip to this halloween event and just make it so the game thinks you've done it so you can check it in the gallery after since it seems to be the most broken part of this game.

View attachment 2740530
i got past it once but was greeted by a black screen where I can't save load or do anything but close the game
if someone has a save for after this scene for Kelly+aurora route that'd be appriciated.
Exact same here. Either freezes on that image, or goes to black screen. I don't have a Kelly love route save that is after the Halloween event, so I can't get past it to see the new scene. Is anyone able to play the new scene?

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

View attachment 2740530
Same with Kelly + Aurora

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes